part 51 punishments

Family love

Part 51

Smaran introduced manik as pa of nandini.....To the whole office .......
manik is moving to every section and checking all the required files ......

Nandu is just roaming around the office..... She is very clearly observing everything .....In fact she is also doing a part of inspection......She noticed many things suspicious .....

It was lunch time nandu called home and informed that they will be coming late bcoz of more work in office ......than moved to the canteen and ordered food for her and manik as she was roaming there only .......
and asked them to send it to her cabin ....Than she moved out from there to go to her cabin .... But she suddenly bumped into inaya....

Inaya : oh hello .....Who the hell are you ???Don't you have eyes .....

Everyone in the canteen stopped on their places .....Bcoz they all came to canteen to have lunch as it's lunch time......They are shocked on hearing inaya words to nandu .......

Nandu : do you have buttons ......No na .....Even you have eyes to see ....So better see everything rather than being busy with yourself.......

Inaya : how dare you speak to me like that .....

Nandu : dare and that to talk with you ....Miss bhangia .....Did you have bangh early morning .....Bcoz you look like drunk person .....

Inaya :what rubbish .....Who the hell are you in my office .......????

Nandu : your office .....Wow .......Saying this nandu claps and laughs loudly ....
Making inaya fume in anger ......Rest all are giggling along with nandu looking at inaya.....

Inaya : who the hell allowed you in my office .......

Rest all are gaping at inaya bcoz she didn't recognise nandini ....... Who is the wife of their boss .....Everyone recognise her bcoz manik proposed her publicly in the award ceremony of best business man ...... manik is standing in the corner far from everything watching nandu fighting against inaya.....In fact he is happily watching the show without Pop corns .......

Nandu : you are a simple receptionist working in this office from the past six months .... But you don't know who is your boss ....And you should be in charge to check who enters the office ....But you are very busy na ....That's y you don't know when I came ......You made the reception desk beauty parlour ....Bcoz first hour of office shapping nails ....Next hour putting nail polish after that ..Lipstick make up ..... And now ramp walk showing off your make up and short dress .... Bcoz you feel this office as beauty parlour .... Is this what you call work in office .......

Manik is highly impressed by his biwi for showing inaya her right place for talking rubbish against her .....Smile is not leaving his face ....

Inaya : that's none of your concern ....
Who the hell are you to question me ...Who ever you are i can just get you out from this office in seconds.....

Nandu : oh really go ahead ....I'm giving you life time chance to push me out of this place ..... All the best ....

Manik just smiled listening to nandu.... And her confidence ..... He also felt now she is claiming her right on him.... And his everything ......

Inaya : you just wait and watch .....

Nandu with a evil smile ....... Ofcourse I'm watching as I'm not blind as you are .......

Inaya takes her mobile and calls someone .....All the employees are just watching everything .....Some are gossiping on inaya ......Some girls are laughing in happiness ....Bcoz they know she is gonna regret ......