part 97 angels ❤️❤️

Family love

Part 97

One night after dinner ....

In music school......all are sleeping peacefully..... But aliya is unable to sleep .....

She just moved out and sat on the chair which is outside.... She saw a shadow behind her she thought it to be dhruv ....

Aliya : can't you just leave me alone ...
she says without turning .....but turned to see someone sitting beside her ..... it's not dhruv

Mom.....ap yaha ......

Kamya : kya hua aloo ....jab se ayi hu....I didn't see you talking to dhruv ...

Aliya : mom ....plzz don't talk about him....

Kamya : don't do the mistake i did Aliya ....

Aliya : mom what r u saying ......

Kamya : me and your dad used to have small petty fights bcoz of his business and giving less time to me ..... Slowly they grew big .... Even we are together but not really ....it became just a name sake relation later for the promise he gave to neo ..... We stayed together ....but here dhruv is not completely wrong.....he reacted on seeing what happened in front of his eyes.....yeah your hurt bcoz you love him ...even  He loves you a lot. .... Stay with him forever like the girl who loved him..... accept him with his flaws .... Bcoz I lost many years of my life bcoz of not accepting your dad and his friendship....but even after everything he accepted me with all my flaws ... You know he took me on a date last month ... I didn't have words to say how I felt .....bcoz of my stupid desicions I lost these happiness ...
.don't loose it Aliya.....don't ..... Bcoz I want my daughter happy ..... Don't regret later .....plzz be happy forgetting past .....you know dhruv never had girl friends he is loyal to you .... And now even he realised his mistake of ignoring you and even hurting you  .....so accept him....start everything new ...... Past main jeena chodo ..... Present ko jaane mat de ....future ko pakadna ......your future with him will be beautiful bcoz these fights in life make a relation stronger ......once a person realises his mistake genuinely they don't go back to do  it again.....who can know this better than me ......that's y I said what I can .....choice is yours...... but remember you are the same girl who is ready to leave her mom for dhruv..... So don't let him go .... Galti hum sab se hoti hae .......but some don't accept it ....but dhruv has the courage to accept it .....so think of it .....

Aliya immediately hugged Kamya and burst into tears....bcoz no one is there to show her the right way this time ....
bcoz she is not talking to dhruv....she always shares with nandu but  she is now under rest ....so Aliya didn't want to stress her ....but finally she found her mom as support .....that's what life is ....when god takes away something or does something he will surely fill life with happiness in return..... everything will be just a phase .......
which passes.......

Aliya : thank you mom for being with me ....when I need u the most ......

Kamya : I am happy bcoz even I'm rectifying my mistake of leaving my kids ....but not anymore .... whenever you need me I will be there now .....I promise you .........saying she kissed Aliya forehead .....

Aliya : even I'm sorry for being so rude to you ....

Kamya : that's past aloo.... chalo lets sleep .....

They both are about to move in but saw dadi coming there ....

Aliya : kya hua dadi....

Dadi : vo nandu ko pains start hogayi .....

Aliya : I will just wake up Arya ....and everyone....

Aliya runs inside music school ......
Kamya dadi left  to Murthy house to see amms holding nandu ki  bag for delivery .....manik holding  nandu in his arms he didn't lift her but is making her walk slowly as she is in pain but not too much it's just her water broke ....he didn't take risk of lifting her when he is fully tensed...Nd slowly took her to car ........and made her sit.....