Honeymoon

So you know that Dom and Kat have said that they want it to be in a completely different place for their honeymoon. They've talk about Mexico and some places in Europe. But, I'm from the Enchanted Island. How can I talk about places I haven't visited when I live in a place full of wonderful beaches and awesome music. Enjoy this one my beautiful readers.

Nicole

It was late in the afternoon when the plane touched down at the Island. Right now we're in the hotel. I'm looking over our 6th floor balcony that overlooks the Caribbean sea directly. The hot wind and salty breeze is putting me in this trans I can't brake. The sun is just beginning to set and the sky is fire red with purple and orange. The turquoise waves just keep crashing on the shore. Every so often a seagull flies down and picks up something that was washed up. I felt like a washed up piece of nothing when I came to Purgatory. Not a single thing in the world made sense back then. Now, I can't picture a life without my family in that snowy winter town. Turning around I get sight of her silhouette through the balconys white curtains. Every now and then the wind blows hard enough to move the curtains out of the way and I see her. She's putting sundress to go out for a walk through the beach. The dress falls a little lower than the curve of her butt and I can't help but walk over and press my body against hers grabbing a handful of what's mine. Cocooning her body in mine. It's been a while since it happened but she still hasn't opened up about it and I haven't pushed her to tell me either.

"Does the taller wife get a say in whether we should go out after almost 8 hrs on a plane?" I press my lips to the side of her head and feel her smile on my chest. She turns around with a huge grin on her face. My hands now resting on the curve of her back.

"Wife..." She says in a faint voice. Her eyes sparkling with the reflection of the faint sunlight entering our room. It's surreal to think that we actually got married.

"You're so out of my league" I say tucking in a piece of her hair that kept dancing in the wind. She shows me that goddess smile of hers. Her fingers guiding my head to hers. Our lips just hovering over each other.

"I know I'm out of your league

"I know I'm out of your league. That's why you married me. You couldn't let this fine Earp walk away from you"

"Oh the girl can surely be cocky" She starts laughing and I stop her by pressing my lips against hers. Pressing on the curve of her butt so we're as close we can get with clothing on. I pull away from her a little and see her fluttered eyelids open slowly.

"Are you sure you want to wear that dress? It's pretty windy and your peaches can come to play in the wind if you know what I mean."

"Nicole!" She pushes on my shoulders playfully but I catch her hands again pulling her in for another slow kiss.

A little while later we make our way to the beach. The blood-stained sky is just losing strength as the suns goes down. We walk hand in hand down the almost deserted by now beach. Me sometimes pulling her in to devour her lips. Her caressing the inside of my hand. My feet sinking on the white sand.