CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Quinn didn't know how to handle all the events that took place within the span of the few weeks

Quinn didn't know how to handle all the events that took place within the span of the few weeks. Her own English teacher was apparently a Darach-and was formally her Alpha's druid emissary.

Barely time to fully process all the information, and the long nights led to events of Ennis and Kali's deaths.

Regardless of Kali nearly killing Erica Reyes and Vernon Boyd, she was still a motherly figure to Quinn, so it was only natural she'd grieve for her Alpha.

Deucalion had left, only leaving her and the twins behind. The two since having lost their Alpha status after nearly dying had been left to becoming Omegas, just like her.

Derek and his lover Payton had sought her out to join their pack, despite her Alpha trying to kill them. Though, Quinn denied the opportunity, not wanting to be in a pack in fear of feeling like death was surrounded her.

She felt alone again. This time it was on her own accord, on not going to Scott and the others when the chances were open, and it still was but she didn't see it.

She found herself in school once again, on her own, she had cut herself off of the twins as well, not wanting to be around them getting the constant reminder of Kali's death. If she had acted fast, she would have been able to save her, but she failed, even if Kali told her through her last words it wasn't the guilt still remained.

As for her home, it was empty-her older brother had left on the same night she'd had lost Kali.

It was like the world was against her now or more so, Beacon Hills was just greedily taking everything from her.

She felt like the broken little girl she once was, the one she had thought was gone forever. The one that battled the world-and she knew it wasn't alone since she had Isaac, but she didn't have that now-she felt like she didn't deserve to share her loneliness.

Quinn opened her eyes slowly, feeling the air of coldness surrounding her. The faint scent of blood stained her fingertips making her close her eyes.

She was sat in the middle of her bedroom which was in the basement that was destroyed from the long dreadful night of the full moon. She was nowhere near self-control, and with her emotions in chaotic turmoil-she feared herself more and more each day.

She reopened her eyes once again and took in her surroundings.

Everything was destroyed.

Except for one single thing that laid on her nightstand.

It was a portrait of her and Isaac.