BONUS CHAPTER ONE

Quinn had never found herself in a situation, where she wished her husband had not given her the chance of getting pregnant-wait, no that sounded awful-she just despised the moment she was currently feeling like the most painful experience of her ...

Quinn had never found herself in a situation, where she wished her husband had not given her the chance of getting pregnant-wait, no that sounded awful-she just despised the moment she was currently feeling like the most painful experience of her life.

She was a damn werewolf, yet this pain was something unbearable. Her mood swings were in high order, because even if she wanted to tear her husband apart, she also loved him so god damn much because he was trying to take the pain away-though it was a different experience for them both, so it was an ongoing pain that even their werewolf abilities had deemed useless.

Child-birth was something indestructible, but it was also a miracle.

After the long hours-and long indeed-having Quinn being in 38 hours of labour and their beautiful child was born.

"Isabelle" Quinn whispered holding her daughter in her arms, with Isaac sitting next to her, one arm around his wife and his other hand in the hold of their daughter's hand-well his finger at least.

"Our princess, Isabelle" Isaac said softly kissing Quinn's head that was drenched in her sweat.

"We created her" her eyes filled with tears as he tried his best to hold down his chuckle, afraid it'd awaken Isabelle.

"That we did" He told her

"Is it possible for her to-you know, be a werewolf?" Quinn looked up at him and he shook his head, it was times like this that reality had to remind them that they were not just normal humans.

The chances of their kids being born werewolves was still a mystery, but considering that their own genes have changed after the bite-the chances were not so far from possibility.

"Are you afraid of her being one?" Isaac went in turn to ask her and Quinn smiled

"No way, if she is one or not, nothing changes"

"Good, because I think it'd be awesome if we could have those weird ass family traditions" He joked making Quinn scrunch her nose in protest

"And what is that exactly? Running in the woods, feeling the wind through our hair?"

Isaac scoffed at her words "We are not in Twilight"

"If Isabelle starts floating-that is where I draw the line" Quinn joked making Isaac chuckle, but the pair of them froze when they heard a gurgle from their daughter. Though, instead of her crying-Isabelle Marino-Lahey had opened her eyes that glowed faintly golden, and let out a laugh.

"Well" Quinn leaned closer to her," There we have it-our beautiful angel is like Mommy and Daddy"

Isaac snorted and leaned forward nuzzling his nose on her own," Hello Isa-welcome to the pack my stunning beauty" Quinn felt herself crying at the sight of her husband and his words had only made her realize that they got everything they wanted-and the sight before her has proved to her that this was only the beginning of their amazing adventure.