ONE.

Nasir Simmons
Present Day , 6:45 PM
Shelby County Jail East Women's Facility

Nasir Simmons Present Day , 6:45 PMShelby County Jail East Women's Facility

" Why this nigga can't ever pick up the fucking phone." I cursed under my breath as I leaned up against the wall of the phone room.

Holding the phone up to my ear , I checked back behind me every once in awhile. Just keeping a eye out , because anything could happen in this bitch.

And first off...I probably know what your thinking. Why is she in jail ? What the hell did Nasir do. Nasir got caught with an ounce of weed. It's not much...but it was enough to get me 6 months in jail.

Two years had went by since that night...that weekend. Key had taught me , every single last thing I needed to know about this game and about these streets.

And the worst part was..the selling drug shit I was good at it. I had went a year in a half selling and moving picks packs with Key and em.

And the first time I got caught was for this little ass slip up...that could have been prevented but it ended other wise and I took my L.

I wasn't tripping though , cause my time in this dump had come to an end. No more nasty ass food , no more arguing with bitter prison bitches , and most importantly I was getting home and back to this money.

" Phatttyyyyyy ! " Key's voice lingered through the phone making me laugh and shake my head. A small smile had crept up on my face.

" Keyyyyy." I dragged out trying my best mimic his same tone of voice.

" You ready to come home mane' ? I got some money plots hooked up for us." He spoke into the phone , and I stood up getting up from of wall.

" Duh I'm ready to come home. This is a sick place dawg." I laughed out a little. " Y'all still coming to get me tomorrow or do I need to call Kita ? " I asked pushing my curls from up out of my face.

Kita was like my mom...well something like it. She basically took me in after my mom went missing.

But that's another story for another time.

" Nah I'm coming , but ion think Fat and Woo coming. They gotta go handle some shit in the AM." He responded and I nodded my head as if he could see.

" Bet , I'm being processed after dinner. These bitches in here been in they feelings since they heard I was leaving." I laughed and shook my head , hearing Key

Being in this jail literally made the best and the worst of me. Bitches I didn't even know , and who heard of my name on the street was ready to fight.

I was the youngest female in here when I first got in here , and all these bitches tried to bully me. But I wasn't letting that shit happen...All I could is Key saying...