FOUR.

Nasir Simmons
Next Morning ; 8:12 AM
Memphis International Airport

" I'm never drinking again." I laughed to myself as we sat in the lobby of the airport. We were waiting on our flight.

I guess you could say I had an amazing time at my welcome home party. Kita kept handing me shot after shot. Then Key and em' kept a wood in rotation.

Maybe I just had to build that type of energy back up in my system , shit I hadn't smoke or drank in half a year.

" Yea , the drink make yo' ass show out." Key whispered into my ear as he sat down beside me.

Glancing over at him , I made at face at him and he chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

" I'm just saying." He said and pulled his hoodie up over his head.

" You ain't never been to Miami huh Phatty ? " Woo asked sitting in the chairs across from us. Fat was asleep right beside him.

His ass was still drunk , I mean I was too but I was okay to be up. Just wasn't in the mood for much noise.

" Nah , this gone be my first time I'm excited." I said smiling and fixed my bonnet that I was wearing. We was all in here looking like a bunch of bums.

Turning my head aside I seen Kita coming back , she had four water bottles in her hand and a bottle of aspirin.

" Here , y'all asses need this. Cause getting on this plane gone make that shit worse." She said as she handed Woo , Fat , and I a water bottle.

" Thank you Kita Kita." Woo said making her laugh a little bit as she poured out the two aspirins into his hand.

" No problem." She said before tapping Fat starting to wake him up.

He fluttered his eyes open and looked up at her looking lost as hell making me laugh.

" What ? " He said still looking up at her , he looked tired.

" Here go some aspirins. You need to take em' so yo hang over can yo away." She said , and he nodded starting to pour the two pills into his hands.

Once she finished with them she made her way over to me. Taking my two pills from her I instantly opened up my water bottle and took them down.

" That's sad y'all all some drunks." Key said busting out laughing.

" Nigga we ain't drunk , we just had a little bit too much last night."  Kita said flicking him off as she came and took a seat by me.

Leaning back in my seat , I was just starring at myself in my camera. Trying to find the perfect angle for the perfect picture.

" Bitch I'm cute even with the bonnet on tho." I said sticking out my tongue before seeing Key slide up into my camera.

I laughed starting to record us. " Damn nosey." I laughed zooming up on his face , he smacked his lips and pushed it back out.

" Don't zoom up on my shit." He laughed and glared over at me. Turning the camera away from him and onto me he pushed my head making me stop recording.

" Why would you do that" I said reaching over and smacked him in his chest.

" Cause you don't want me in yo video so ima fuck it up." He said shrugging and I flicked him off.

He smirked at me " Slow down lil' tiger you barely reaching the kissing stage." He whispered down to me making my mouth drop.

" Shut up." I said laughing and shook my head turning away from him.