Chapter 7: The Ambush.

It was now Morning, and the Wolf Pups woke up early, and Stinky, Claudette and Runt saw Chase and Skye cuddled up.

Runt: We better not disturb them.

Claudette: Aww, that so cute.

Stinky: What, you wish you and Fleet have done the same?

Claudette then punched Stinky's paw.

Stinky: Ouch!

Runt: Shhh! Stinky, Claudette!

The wolf Pups then hoped that the noise didn't wake up Chase and Skye, and thankfully, it didn't. But, it woke up their Parents, Kate and Humphrey.

Kate: Oh, Good morning Pups, up early?

Stinky: Hey Mom, Hey dad, we just woke up now.

Humphrey: Oh, okay, anyway, These 6 Pups should probably head back to their owner now.

Claudette: Oh, can't they just play with us the rest of the day?

Kate: Pups, rememeber what their owner said, they must be back in the Morning, and it Is Morning, we should probably wake them up.

Stinky, Claudette and Runt: (Sighs) Alright.

Stinky, Claudette and Runt then woke up the Pups.

Claudette: Sorry Guys, but it's morning.

The PAW Patrol Pups woke up, and were ready to head back to their owner Ryder.

Chase: Well, We sure are going to miss you Guys.

Stinky: It's alright, maybe one of the other days, you could visit us again, we would love to have you all back.

Skye: You all have been too kind to us.

Chase: Oh, You 3, that reminds me, here you go.

Chase then took out another Spare Pup-tag from his Collar and gave it to Stinky.

Stinky: What is this?

Chase: It's my Spare Pup-Tag that I keep along in case I lose the one I currently have on, if you guys ever need our help, call us by this.

Stinky: Really? Thanks. Don't worry, we will contact you if we need help.

Marshall: Okay, we have to go now, Bye!

Runt: Bye, see you guys soon!

The PAW Patrol Pups then left the Cave, and walked to the area where the fence was.

Rocky: Those were some really nice wolves.

Zuma: Yeah Dude, I had a blast with them.

Skye: I sure am going to miss them.

The Pups then saw Ryder standing outside of the fence and smiled at them.

Ryder: Hey Pups!

All the PAW Patrol Pups: Ryder!

All the Pups then hugged Ryder.

Ryder: I've missed you guys too, but it's nice to have you all back, did you enjoy the Visit with them?

Chase: We sure did.

Rubble: It was a blast!

Ryder: I am glad you all enjoyed it, let's head over to the Hotel room.

Ryder and all the PAW Patrol Pups then went along with Ryder to the Hotel, and went into their room.

Meanwhile...

Back at the Northern Region, Fleet, was playing with his Sister Magril, but all of a sudden, they heard a Massive Rumble. They all looked ahead and they saw a Huge Group of Rogue Wolves heading right for the Pack!

Nars: Fleet, Magril, get out of here!

Fleet: No Dad, we are not leaving without you!

Nars: You have to, it's too Dangerous, get out of here now!

Fleet and Magrillistened to their Father's Instructions, and ran as fast as they could away from the Northern Region, when they finally reached the safe area in the Middle Zone, and looked back at the Northern Pack, they couldn't believe with their very eyes what they were seeing. Most of the Wolves were killed, and Fleet couldn't see his Father anywhere. Fleet started to cry, and so did his sister, but they knew, they had to go to the Western Pack and warn them as fast as they could, so they ran as fast as they could to the Western Region.

After a while...

They have finally arrived at the Western Region and Stinky, Claudette and Runt were just playing Tag not far away from their cave, when they saw Fleet and Magril running as fast as they could.

Claudette: Fleet! (Happy to see him) Wait, You and your Sister look like you have seen a Ghost, what's wrong?

Fleet: Our Pack was attacked by Rogue wolves, and most of our Wolves are killed, and I think they are on their way to your Pack next!

Stinky, Claudette and Runt were all shocked, and sure enough, another Loud Rumble was heard, and the Rogue wolves were heading towards the Western Pack, Winston and Tony both saw what was going on.

Winston: Wolves! Charge

The Western Pack then tried to battle the Rogue wolves, along with the rogue's help of Southern Packs wolves, and since the Rogues side had much more wolves than the ones in the Western Region, the Rogue wolves were winning the Attack, and most of the Western Pack wolves were now injured. Stinky, Claudette, Runt, Fleet and Magril then all hid in a bush while all this was going on. Even Winston and Tony were now injured in fighting pretty bad.

King: Okay Rogues, that's enough, we will launch our Full Attack Tommorow!

King and the Rogue wolves then left the very much injured Western Region.

King: Yes! 2 Big Phases of My Plan are already done, Tommorow, this is going to be an easy Sweap! Winston, you will learn to never mess with the King of all the Wolves!