Chapter 9: The Plan and Fleet and Claudette's Story.

Ryder entered inside the cave with Winston, Tony Kate and Humphrey, and they began discussing their Plans for defeating King.

Ryder: Ok, so tell me first a little bit of info about the Rogue wolves.

Winston: Well, they are a Group of Vicious and Ferocious Wolves, definitely stronger than our Pack, and even outnumber our Pack, so there is no way we can beat them in Power or numbers Advantage. We have to come up with a Strategy.

Tony: And Fast, We only have One Day before the Rogues come back, and they are going to bring their whole pack with them.

Ryder: Really?

Kate: And what is worse, is they even managed to get the Southern Pack on their side somehow.

Humphrey: And they managed to kill more than half of the Wolves in the Northern Region to L, so we don't have Much of an Alliance.

Winston: I mean, we could always ask some of our Old Bear Friends for help, but most of them are already preparing for Hibernation, so I don't think they are going to help us too.

Ryder: But me and My Pups Will, No Job is too Big, No Pup or Wolf, is too Small!

Tony: Hmm, I like the sound of that Catchphrase.

Winston: So, Humphrey, you are going to be a Distraction for the Rogue wolves just temporarly, Half of our Pack will be at the Front, and our other Half, will be right behind them, the best we can do is try to corner them from all Angles, they may be Stronger than us, but they are not so smart in Strategy, and that is where we are better at.

Ryder: That's sounds like a Really Good plan to me, and Also, Skye can Fly up and Scout any Rogue wolves that are around the area.

Winston: Wait! She can fly?

Ryder: Yeah, by her Wings from her Pup-Pack.

Winston then looked at his Assistant Hutch.

Wisnton: Hutch, you might be replaced soon. (Teasing)

This made Ryder and the other Wolves laugh.

Hutch: Oh, come on, You Know you wouldn't do that.

Tony: Anyway, continue with your Plan.

Ryder: Thanks, Marshall can spray water from his Water Cannons and Try to Annoy the Rogue Wolves and Keep them Distracted and busy that way as well. Chase can trap some of the wolves by his net, Rocky has some weapons in his Pup-Pack that might help him a lot against the Rogue wolves.

Humphrey: That is pretty Cool.

Ryder: Zuma can also trap some of the other wolves by his Rescue Bowie, and Rubble can also smack some of the Rogue wolves with his Jackhammer.

Winston: Okay, you Guys difintely have more better Tools than we have, Our Plan could Work against the Rogues, if we are careful enough, All we have to do, is hope that this plan will go well.

Meanwhile...

Rubble and Zuma decided to play with Stinky, Runt, Magril, Brent and Agnes.

Rubble: You Guys sure know how to have Fun!

Runt: Logboarding is one of our Favourite Things that we love to do in our Spare time.

Stinky: Claudette would love to do this as well, but she would rather hang out with Fleet.

Agnes: Yeah, of Course. (Smiles) I am also going to get my Prics sharpened up, so if the Rogues come to any of you, I can deflect my Prics at them, and make them go away.

Zuma: Good idea!

Rocky was also working on making his Weapons and Strengthening the ones he already had. And also, Chase and Skye were going for a walk in the Western Region with Fleet and Claudette.

Skye: So, how did you 2 meet?

Fleet: Well, Every Year, Me and My Alpha Wolf Teammates would compete in an Event called the Great Wolf Games, It is basically like a Running Race Event. I always had difficulty with Skidding and skidding around Corners and Stuff as well. But 3 Years ago..

Chase: You 2 have been together for 3 Years, Wow!

Skye nudged Chase's shoulder.

Skye: Chase, it's not polite to Interrupt.

Chase: Oh, Sorry. Continue.

Claudette: Don't worry, it's fine with us.

Fleet: Yeah, so anyway, 3 Years ago, I Saw Claudette and her brothers practicing around their area, and at First, I thought that they were Pups from a pack either than the Western Pack competing in the Games.

Skye: Excuse me, sorry for interrupting, but why you thought of any pack other than the Western Pack?

Fleet: Beacuse that time, The Western Pack didn't even used to play in the Games anymore, Anyway, Claudette's Spin out move across the Corners were Awesome, and I really liked it.

Claudette: Oh, Fleet, your just saying that to flatter me.

Fleet: Nope, I still mean it. (Bringing her closer to him) Anyway, When I saw her, it was love at First sight, alsi, when they told me that they were from the Western Pack, I didn't understand why they didn't know about the Games, but by Sister Magril then told me why, and I understood, anyway, In the First Round, Claudette beat me, although it was very close, My Father was not happy about the loss, and he even forced me to Cheat on the Next round and play a little More Aggressive, and I did, because I didn't want to upset him, anyway, I won the Next round with the others, but we later found out that My Sister was injured and could not compete in the Games, so we had to make it a one on one Competition, and the Winner would take all. My father chose me, and Claudette's Friends and Brothers chose her. She helped me practice, despite being opponents, but My Father didn't approve that, and was actually about to beat me for it.

Chase and Skye Were shocked.

Chase: Was he Really that Aggressive about the whole thing?

Fleet: Yes, well, thank goodness only that time, Anyway, when it was our Final Race day, we actually helped each other throughout the entire course, when she fell behind, I slowed down, and when I went ahead, she slowed down. Eventually, the Race ended in a Tie between us, and my Father actually for the first-time said he was proud of me, and Let's just say, that 2 very familiar bird friends if ours, Marcel and Paddy, Pushed us towards each other, and we kinda Accidently Kissed.

Chase and Skye: Awww.

Fleet: And ever since then, me and Claudette have been together ever since.

Skye: That was a really nice Story, even though it was a bit tough.

Claudette: Yeah, but sometimes, Relationships take a lot of Work, Dedication and Sacrifice to work, me and Fleet have experienced that Firsthand I can tell you.