Chapter 9 Beaver Tail

:Jack:

We reach my pack in no time, and when I pass the guards they all look at my mate all weird. I glare at them and they go back to staring at the floor. Smart.

One younger guard dares to look up at her, obviously intrigued. 

I look at my beta Tyler, and nod at the young guy, who is now looking at his feet. Oh, well. Pity. He lived a short life.

I keep walking, with Ellie at my heels. I don't care if she doesn't want me calling her that. I can call her what I want. Anything. But, for now, I'll call her Ellie. For now. Plus, I'll find out her name soon enough. For all I know, that could be her actual name, not her nickname. 

We walk for a couple minutes, before reaching my house. Of course it's a mansion. I'm an alpha. I can have whatever house I want. Dur. 

Reaching the entrance, I hold the door open for her. 

She shoves past me. I like her. I really do. And I'll grow on her, eventually.

"Bitte," I say. (You're Welcome.)

"What language was that?" she grumbles.

My friend and butler answers her for me, while I start eating an apple. "German."

She glares at me. "If I'm here, don't think I'm starving myself because I'm pissed at you. No, I'm still eating like a fucking pig. Now, feed me."

I smirk after taking another bite.

My butler, Frederik, smiles. "I like this one. The Moon Goddess has blessed you." He starts by asking her what she wants. "Ma'am, what can I get you?"

I wink at her when she faces me. But, her next sentence catches me off guard.

"No, I meant him. You are an amazing man, so far, Mr. Butler Person. You may leave. The only assistance I would like right now, is his."

He bows his head slightly to her, and I can't help but laugh when she grimaces.

"You don't need to do that."

"My name is Frederik, better known as Fred."

"Well, Fred. Nice to meet you! Now, I'm going to continue to boss his lazy ass around, if you don't mind?"

"Master Jack?"

"Hm, Jack."

I say, "Fick dich, Fred!" (Fuck you, Fred!)

He smiles. "Sorry, Master Jack. I didn't know it was a secret."

I wave him off, and turn to Ellie, who's already boring holes into my head.

"What?"

"Get me food, Maid."

I frown at the name she gave me. "Maid?"

"If you would like me to start calling you something else, hurry up and get me food."

I smirk. "You'll be calling me Meister soon enough..." (Master.)

She scoffs. "Just feed me."

"Well, there's many options."

"Not you, I would rather something more edible." I didn't actually mean it in that way, but I roll with it.

I roll my eyes. "Of course, Prinzessin." (Princess.)

"Good. I'm glad we're on the same page."

"Aber ich werde dir jetzt sagen, dass ich nicht so schlimm bin." I wink. (But, I am going to tell you now, I'm not that bad.)