you owe me.

you owe me ft. nas & ginuwine

''amerikas most wanted' played loudly throughout the busy and bustling club, creating a bass that practically softly shook the building itself

''amerikas most wanted' played loudly throughout the busy and bustling club, creating a bass that practically softly shook the building itself. nasir sat in his dark office, sighing softly as he thought to himself about the predicament on hand.

he was in trouble, his business to be exact, was in major trouble if he, himself didn't fly to california or send someone.

he couldn't let 'him' run to california with his money, there was no way in hell. almost like the snap of a finger a idea popped into his head, he knew elgin had been lurking around in the club on the particular night but he needed a girl.

he knew just the girl too, but he was completely sure she wouldn't comply without some sort of bribe.

nasir muttered a quick, "fuck it." before picking up his phone, embedding his lip between his teeth in concentration. nasir's ring adorned fingers pushed in his last memory of her number on to the wireless phone in his semi quiet office.

the line rung a little before he heard the line click and pick up before her sultry voice said, "hello?" nasir sat in his chair in complete shock, finally being able to hear her voice again.

he shifted in his seat, zoning out completely starting to think this was all a big mistake because he knew his feelings would get involved.

"yo, who the fuck is this?" her voice sounded aggravated like he remembered her being many times before. "come out your face," nasir said in a cool tone.

she furrowed her eyebrows on the other side of the phone scoffing in annoyance. "get the hell off my phone," she hissed at nasir.

"shorty, how about you swing by the club. re-spark a old flame?" nasir proposed.

the line was silent for a second before malia made a humming noise before she quipped, "I'll be there in a couple of minutes," hanging up after saying her statement making the phone go dead.

nasir fondled with his gold rings on his fingers, a slick grin appearing on his face. the dim warm toned lights of his office caught the melanin in his skin as his thoughts consumed him.

ten minutes passed and suddenly malia was in front of his face snapping. nasir blinked rapidly staring face to face with her cleavage before staring up into her eyes.

"hey mamas," nas slickly said making amina roll her eyes, standing up straight. "let's talk business," she firmly said going around to the chairs in front of his desk sitting down with her legs crossed. "damn can't ask a nigga how he doing or nothing? that's crazy," nas said with a goofy grin.