sexual healing.

unfinished imagine
sexual healing ft beyoncé

unfinished imaginesexual healing ft beyoncé

GIVE ME THE POWER!
I BEG OF YOU!

the most merciful thing about the world was the availability of books. the little nuggets of knowledge that were crafted from the earth in which we were born and crafted from. books contained the knowledge of the world and beyond and more often than not, confirmed the simple phrase of 'a man who knows something, knows that he knows nothing at all.' so, when the woman who often went by the single letter of 'X'. not because it had anything to do with her name given at birth but only for the reason that it simply matched her in ways that were indescribable.

however, this was not what this erotic tale layed out by the author you called testingctrl was about; it was not about books or the art of them but rather, how a book would lead to a sexual awakening.

x had sat up upon her fishnet clad knees shouting a spew of latin phrases over the heart on living room floor that was made of table salt. a cinnamon scented candle in her right hand, lifted into the air all night attempting to conjure up something, anything. then to no avail, she left her living room, heading for bathroom to soak the day's sweat and disappointment away.

x sat in the tub, staring out at the bubbly semi still plane ahead of her, tensing up as she searched her scattered thoughts. her hands gripped the side of tub, water and suds dripping on to the plastic white tile floor. this had been the third night in a row where her thoughts couldn't be wrangled together to speak or even think the old and worn language. but tonight, she had felt a feeling in the pit of her stomach that the mythical words would take form and become something more than some forgotten and dissipating jumbles of letters.

she sunk below the waters line, holding her breath with a bubble within her mouth. words swirled around her head like a vortex. her ring clad hands gripped the sides of the tub as tension grew in her head and a burning sensation filled her lungs before she broke through the water's barrier. she gulped down air with large loud gasps, her chest rising and falling quickly with his eyes sealed shut.

" fuck, fuck, fuck," she repeatedly her voice growing more emphatic, her voice bouncing back to her as she wiped the water out of her eyes. water sloshed around, spilling over the metal porcelain edges of the tub. " are you okay? " a deep feminine voice called out to a flustered x. x opened her eyes staring at the nude woman that stood over her like a set of looming clouds with a confused look.

x rubbed her eyes harshly until she practically was seeing static and random colors before opening eyes staring at the woman with a taken a back look, " who. . who are you? "

x didn't have anything to say other than the five worded phrase that she had just said because what else could she do. she was nude, wet and covered in suds and the woman that stood before her was larger than her in every way.

" did you not summon me? " the woman questioned crossing her arms over her bare full breast that drooped with gravity; her eyes boring into x's. " uh. . .technically," x slowly said, staring at the woman. " until, I fulfill my purpose. I mustn't leave," the woman told x in a firm tone. x shook her head not understanding; her mouth was dry with embarrassment.

the woman frowned, kneeling by the side of the tub, "messing with magic is extremely irresponsible mortal."

x opened her mouth to say something only to find out the words could and would only stop prematurely in the back of her throat.

" sorry, " x said feeling the strong want pulling her mind to just sink below the surface of the water. however, there was something about the woman that forced x to apologize and stay engaged with her.

the woman used her index finger to gesture 'come here' to x, an unseen force pulling x to the edge of the tub right in front of the woman.

the woman was enchantingly gorgeous like a hollywood type of beauty that you could only see in a movie star or singer. her skin was a smooth ochre color with random birth marks and moles dotting her skin randomly. she a sort of pull about her, similar to the way gravity pulled humans.

x had no more thoughts that weren't lewd other than a singular one; this woman or thing rather was doing this to her. " i'm giselle," the woman introduced in husky voice, her voice deeper and more enticing. giselle sat up on her knees, pulling x into a kiss. x found herself growing increasingly aroused as time inched along like molasses down a hill; this was not her doing but rather giselle's and that x knew for a fact. but, with even knowing this fact she still found herself wanting to crawl out of the tub and jump on the woman.

" you are condemned to this bath until I deem otherwise. you will not touch yourself. you will do nothing you provide yourself a release," giselle commanded staring into x's eyes. " do you understand?" she firmly questioned. she grabbed x's chin squishing her cheeks to together to be. x found herself nodding obediently, "yes ma'am."

giselle gestured for the woman to sit back against the tub's wall which x mindlessly obligated to. she was in a daze, a erotic daze that left her at the mercy of the mythical woman that began to gather water into her two hands. she dropped water upon x's bare breast, her lips moving quickly as she mumbled a bunch of words x couldn't decipher.

sweat began drip from x's hairline as a suffocating heat began to surround her. giselle watched with a glint in her eyes that was could only be read as amusement. " you will get what you deserve but you will be given what you asked for," the woman spoke, her hands drifting throughout the water.

x's internal temperature rose as arousal took over her lower half. x's brought her legs up until her knees were above the suds biting down on her lip. x's head fell backwards as she gripped the side of the tub. the unseen force had a tight and lingering hold on x making it impossible for her to do anything other than what giselle had strictly forbidden. if she hadn't been in the tub of warm water she knew that her arousal would be causing her legs to feel sticky and hot.

the feeling of physically being unable to provide relief was like being strapped down to a chair and having your worst nightmare harass you without restriction.

x wanted nothing more than to just rub her inner thighs together to create a sort of friction that would provide a small relief to her engorged clit. giselle shifted, her gaze meeting x's begging eyes. " you are so cute mortal," giselle giggled, her whole body bouncing with the infectious sounds. "please," x begged with her fingertips turning a pale yellowish white from how hard she was gripping the tub. x could only imagine that this was how mammals in heat felt; just waiting to get used and dogged out (literally) to their delight.

" use your words mortal," giselle spoke, using her flat palm to push back x's afro and wipe away the sweat. x shivered at the sudden touch, exhaling harshly. her chest rose and fell quickly with short pants falling out of her plump two toned lips.

"please," was the only thing x could bring herself to say.

" you may leave the bathtub," giselle moved back slightly.

x quickly climbed out of the tub more water spilling out onto the floor, falling into giselle engulfing her into a sloppy incaculated kiss. she sat upon giselle's thigh, frantically humping giselle's thigh frantically.

her head fell back at the friction with small moans leaving her lips.

" oh, yeah," x said in a long drawn out manner