Chapter Sixteen: The Ancients (Magi's Dream)

Regaining his sight from the bright flash of light, Rael looked around at his surroundings. He thought he was somewhere in space until he turned and saw what appeared to be a central galaxy. He knew it wasn't that, but an organic form of energy that gave him life. Although he couldn't explain why, he knew to be inside of himself. This was nothing new to him because it is required to use an Obsidian Kal' Kar when traveling to The Gate. Suddenly, it dawned on him.
"Why are we..." He was about to ask Frankie but noticed he was gone.
He recognized a familiar hum in the distance. Drawing him to it, he came around the large mass of swirling energy and saw a large glowing stone dome. Remembering it as their point of ascension, he glided to it, harmonizing with its frequency, and passed through the glactinite wall.

Inside, the Ancients were gathered, except Cassia, and Thought. Replacing them, were Frankie, John, a...Kregorian? And standing next it was yet ANOTHER human. The human seemed to be just as surprised as Rael, as he turned about looking around him. The human wore a sort of lab coat that spun out as he spun around causing him to float upward. Everyone gathered has the ability of flight so gravity has no effect on them. Seeing the problem, Rael focused his energy to apply the needed gravity. The human slowly came back down to the ground as Frankie turned and saw Rael.
"There you are," Frankie said with a smile as he reached an arm out.
"Ahh, so he's how we're getting there." The other Watcher said.
"Come, old friend." The Kregorian said, tilting its head, beckoning.
Rael knew of the Kregorians and their Hyderian counterparts, but had never met one, so for this one to refer to him as an 'old friend', he knew something was off. It was then he noticed it's power level was slightly higher than Frankie's. Realizing who the Kregorian truly was, he glided over to the group. Stopping in front of Maylar, he studied the Kregorian body. Knowing Maylar's gentle nature, and the Kregorian's aggression, sort of made the whole persona seem oxymoronic.
"Good to see you again," Rael said as he levitated up to look Maylar in his Kregorian eyes. "New look? Doesn't quite suit you. I would've figured a Hyderian to be more your liking." He finished.
"Not one of my better choices I know, but it was all I had at the time of need," Maylar started as he examined his body.
"I won't be in this one for long, but apparently, this species is needed more than the Hyderian." He finished as he looked at Frankie.
"Umm, who are you? And why am I not in my quarters' sleep?" The human said as he stepped from around Maylar's side.
"It's ok Magi. You'll be back before anyone knows you're gone. I need your help on this too..." Frankie said. "...actually, I need all of your help. Forgive me Maylar for interceding in your plans, but I couldn't let you raise them just yet. They will have a purpose, but not yet." He continued as he looked at Maylar.
Frankie levitated above everyone as he dimmed all the way down to his Super Saiyan self.
"As you know, Farside is on the verge of collapse, but we can, and will stop this thing. We all just need to work together..." He started as everyone focused on him.

Maylar looked at Frankie with pride as he gave his speech. He had many students to come before him, but Frankie was the only one to not only harness the power of Herion energy, but be able to manipulate and use it to his liking. Although he still has some training to undergo, his skill and power level has greatly surpassed Maylar's. Frankie's concealment of his power level shows that he has grown wise as to not boast about his superiority. His option into giving them the choice of aiding him in this battle shows his compassion for life and free will. Him stopping Maylar from repeating Falron's mistake also shows that he has the capacity for taking the initiative and self-sacrifice knowing his punishment for interrupting a Watcher in it's duties. Strong leadership qualities. All of this and he's just in his evolutionary stage proves the human race are worthy of the next cycle. Yes, Maylar felt proud of this one. His only worry now, like Frankie's, is to hope this works just to pray Falron forgives them for breaking almost every law set up by him.

"It is at that moment when everyone needs to be ready. The humans will be your strength, but they will need us to finish it. I have confidence in you guys. This will open a whole new era for everyone..." Frankie said.

Frankie finished his speech as Magi listened but was thinking about his brother and Jason. They grew up together since grade school. When Magi was old enough to hang out, although Jason and Carl were close, Jason welcomed him just the same and they sort of became a trio. That is until Carl's death. Jason disappeared, and the family started falling apart. Magi was mad at Jason for a while for abandoning him when he needed someone to lean on but he understood his reasons so never held a grudge. Even though he was probably going to hate being reminded of his brother everytime, he knew he would stay by Jason's side. Lost in thought, Magi hadn't realized he had been transported back to his bed until he closed his eyes to go to sleep chuckling to himself.

"Before anybody realize your gone he says...hell I'm not sure if that was a dream or not." He said as he drifted off, knowing it wasn't a dream.

#GREENCLOUD79