014: dressed up

[ 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 . ]

You don't dress up often, but you will indulge sometimes and dress up to go out with friends or someplace nice. When you did dress up, Lance was one to relish in it. He never forgot to tell you just how fantastic you looked. Being the flirty little bugger he is, he wouldn't leave you alone for a second. All of his cheesy flirting is awful, but you love him anyway. In a way, it makes you feel special, and you can tell he really does believe what he says. You would never, ever, ever tell him, but you kind of like it.

"Are you cake? Cause I want a piece of that."

[ 𝘬𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩 . ]

When you dress up, Keith doesn't exactly know how to handle it. You just look so... wow! Keith's not really sure what to do when you're looking so nice and amazing. He'll try and say something about how you look so perfect, but it comes out all wrong and he messes it up. Keith's never been good with words, he's a firm believer that actions speak louder than words anyway. If you give him enough time to calm down after his anime nose-bleed, Keith will show you how beautiful he thinks you are.

"(Y/n)... You look, uh... Sweetheart, can I take you upstairs?"

[ 𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦 . ]

If you look fancy, Pidge will make fun of you--from a place of love of course! She never said anything that would hurt your feelings, but something that would make you laugh. She likes to pick on you out of love. She knows you can take it, and that she's only kidding around. She loves you, and she really does love to see you looking so amazing and wonderful.

"Are you going to a funeral? Because I think your sense of style just died."

[ 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰 . ]

When you get all dressed up, Shiro does the only thing a true gentleman would do, he tells you how beautiful you look. He'll kiss you on the cheek and tell you that you're gorgeous. Run his hand across your waist and say you look ravishing. He'll take your hand in his and kiss the top of it and mutter about how angelic you are. His words never fail to make your cheeks flush a bright red and your heart-rate sky-rocket.

"Doll, you look stunning."

[ 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘬 . ]

Hunk was a bit stuttery when he tried to compliment you on your looks. He would ramble for a bit before getting his thoughts together in order to properly formulate a sentence. He'll need a second and a to take a breath. He always manages to get it out eventually, though. He's not super experienced in the whole dating department, so he has the slightest difficulties doing things like this because he's never done them before. But he means well and he wants to be a good boyfriend!

"I--uh, you look really, really, really, good right now. N-not that you don't look good all-all the time, you're always pretty a-and stuff. I just... okay. You look really gorgeous, (Y/n)."

[ 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵 . ]

If Matt ever sees you've dressed up and put extra effort into your looks... Matt.exe has stopped working. Every single time he is left utterly speechless. He is awestruck by your beauty and doesn't know how to do anything but stare. Poor Matt can't even get a coherent sentence out. Slack-jawed from cupid's bow, Matt aimlessly tries to grasp at some string of words that can't make sense. He's so in love with you sometimes he doesn't know what to do.

"..."