016: comfort

[ 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 . ]

If Lance ever sees you upset, he will put his arms around you and kiss your face until you're smiling. Lance can sometimes struggle to put into words all the things he's thinking, but just letting you know he's there is sometimes the best way to make your sadness disappear.

[ 𝘬𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩 . ]

Seeing you cry breaks his heart beyond compare. He would do anything to make you feel better, however, Keith's not sure what to do when you're sad. He's not every skilled at comforting people and hasn't had much practice. That won't stop him from trying his best to make you feel happy again.

[ 𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦 . ]

Pidge doesn't like to know you're feeling blue, so whatever problem or issue you are having she will set to work on fixing it. he's good at problem-solving, so usually, she helps you feel better. However, sometimes it's better to just vent to someone instead of trying to fix the problem.

[ 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰 . ]

Shiro is, without a doubt, completely the kind of person you can talk to about anything and he'd listen the whole time. Shiro loves you, so he would do anything in his power to make you happy. Shiro is the best at comforting people, especially people he knows and cares about.

[ 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘬 . ]

Hunk is not great at giving reassurance when you're feeling under the weather, so he tries to cheer you up instead. He knows he's good at that, so he'll try to get you laughing, smiling, or joking around with him. It gets your mind off whatever's bothering you quite effectively.

[ 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵 . ]

Matt will run his fingers through your hair and tell you everything is going to be okay when you're sad. Hearing someone you love and trust tells you "Everything is going to be okay," is exactly what you need sometimes. A gentle touch and assuring words make you feel better every time.