Chapter 12

It's been a few boring days. I would wake up in the morning and find Luca gone. He would always make breakfast and leave a note telling me where he's gone. By the time he's come back from work, I would be fast asleep.

So, it's been a while I haven't seen him which I'm happy about in a way. I've been feeling weird things lately every time I see him. It's different with him. Every time a guy would hit on me in the past, I would keep my distance and kindly tell them no and they would leave me alone. But I always have to remind myself that Luca is different from those men. If he wants something, he'll get it and if he doesn't want to let it go, he won't.

I have to get out of here soon. Whenever I have the chance to escape, I'll do it. I think I have gained a bit of Lucas trust but still have to work hard to gain all of his trust. I was just watching TV but there was nothing interesting on. Right now it was 3 o'clock. I'm going to find something better to do.

Suddenly, I felt a kiss on my neck. I turned around fast and slapped the person or should I say Luca. It wasn't my fault. I live in the middle of nowhere and usually Luca doesn't come home until 10 o'clock. How was I supposed to know it was him?

"Damn! Why do you always have to hit me when I try to kiss you?"

"It's not my fault! How was I supposed to know you would come back early today? It's could've been a robber."

"I told you no one can find this place because it's hidden deep in the woods."

"And why are you being such a baby? Can't take a little slap?" I said and slapped him two times lightly on the cheek smirking.

He smirked at me and started to walk around the couch. I started to move back on the couch. Luca pulled my legs towards him roughly and held me. He sat down next to me and pulled my arm this time towards him roughly where I was lying on my stomach on his lap. I tried to get off him but his hand was on my back pushing me down.

"What are you doing, Luca?" I asked scared.

"Let's see if you can take a little slap."

"What?"

He spanked me once on my butt. I tried to get off again but he pushed me back down.

"For everything you did wrong in this house, you get one slap on your butt. Let's see, you ran away from me once." He slapped my butt again. "You ran away from me for the second time." Another one. My butt was starting to sting. "You tried to escape for the third time." By now, my butt was hurting.

"Luca, it hurts."

He bent his head down in my ear. "Get used to it because every time you try to run away or do something you know I won't like, this is what I'm going to do." I nodded my head too embarrassed to say anything.

"Good girl. Now get ready. I'm taking you out tonight." He said while rubbing my butt.

I quickly got off and stood up cause his hand wasn't on my back anymore. He stood up too and I had to raise my head all the way up to look at him. "You're letting me go out? How come?" I asked shocked.

"Because I'm going with you and I know you won't try anything stupid when I'm there."

"What if I'm stupid and tell someone?"

Luca bent down and looked deeply into my eyes. "Listen closely Luna. Anyone who gets involved in this and tries to take you away from me, I will not hesitate to kill them. No one will suspect it's me and if they do, I have many people to get me off the hook. So whatever you do, you'll fail."

"You'll kill an innocent person because of me?!" I asked shocked. That's crazy. I would feel guilty for the rest of my life if he actually did that.