1

I grab my bags, walking out of the house that I thought would be mine forever, one to grow old in with my children, and husband. I'm running away from all of that even the man, my soulmate, best friend, who just made me a mother. He loves me, gave me everything but, his time. Now I bare his child, one we've tried for since we'd married one year ago. Getting pregnant was hard, we tried everything but, it was useless. Now I am becoming a mom, right at the time when I finally decide to leave Nick. I not only leave behind my only home and my husband but, my wedding ring. The moment he looked into my eyes from across the street, as I drank my coffee, in the cafe, I knew he was mine. Nick had saved me from everything. Never would I think the richest man of North Carolina would choose me! He took me in as his girlfriend. When my parents died, I wasn't left with much. I lost the house, my job due to being late and school. I sold the car for money, food and to be able to rent a small crappy abounded apartment, that I couldn't afford any more at the time. I was nothing but, he still loved me. I feel wrong for leaving him. 

As I load the Ranger Rover I got for my birthday from Nick, I cry a tear. I close the trunk and head for the driver seat. As I get in I take one more glance at the house before getting in, buckling in and driving away. As I driveaway I say goodbye to everything. I turn my phone off, throwing it in the passenger seat.  I know Nick could find me, he has his sources. So I had to change my name, hair, and eye color.  After I kissed Nick goodbye this morning and watched him leave, I went to Vicki's salon. I was no longer blonde-haired, blue eyes, Rebecca Amber Basham, I was now brown-haired, brown eye contacts, Amber Rebe Wick, my mother's last name before she married.  Nick would be fine...he has to be. He has his family. His mother is going to so happy when she knows I have left. 

I now flee off to Nashville with my unborn child, 70k in savings, some clothing and necessary extra items. Why Nashville? Because my parents always dreamed of growing old there but, never got the chance. I press on the gas not looking back. I was running away and never looking back. After lots of tears and hours pass, and I'm halfway, I slam on the breaks. I realize I forgot the one thing I would regret. Knowing if I go back I won't make it out of the house without running into him or not having the guts to leave.

 I feel so guilty 

Nick's POV:

It's now 11:04 pm as I drive up to the house. Becca should be heading to bed by now. I texted her earlier and even tried calling her but, she had not answered. I get out my Ferrari, heading inside. The lights were all off, I turn them on, heading for the fridge, opening it. Assuming she knew I wouldn't be home for dinner, she would have put a plate in the fridge for me. I look around not seeing anything. Closing it, not feeling hungry anymore, I head up the stairs towards our master. No lights on again, she must be in bed. I walk in our room, heading for the bathroom, taking off my tie when I notice a blue wrapper near the toilet. Curious, I walk over to it grabbing it, as something falls out. I lean down to grab it when I notice, two words...Clear Blue. I know those words...its a test. I pick it up and it reads positive. I'm going to be a dad! About fu*king time

With a smile growing on my face, I walk out of the bathroom. 

"Finally!"I yell slamming on the lights "Rebec-"

The bed is empty

It looks the same as this morning when she made it. I start noticing things that I missed. The dishes from breakfast in the sink still there, her favorite tea in the fridge gone, the empty vanity in the bathroom, clear bathroom countertop on Becca's side and her Ranger Rover gone. I glance at the room and see the walk-in closet on her side open. I walk over and notice the drawers empty and most of her clothing gone. I notice her wedding dress still here, wrapped.

"What the fuck is going on?" I walk out and see something shiny on my nightstand

Looking at it more clearly... it's her diamond shiny wedding ring...nothing else with it

Why did she leave? Where the hell is my wife and my child?

I pull my phone out of my back pocket and dial John's number

"Pick up the damn phone"I shout at the third ring before running out of the room

'Hello?'

"JOHNNY!"

'Dude? Why are you shou-'

"Rebeccas gone"

'What do you mean gone?'

"I mean she fucking left me. Her clothes and personal items are gone, Her fu*king ring was left here"

'Sh!t man, I'm on my way'

He hangs up as I start dialing my security team number

'Boss'

"I want a team at my house now and the tracing team"

With that I hang up, walking into my office, slaming the door open. I head to the bar and grab the whiskey pouring a glass

She fu*king left me

Where the fuck are you going Rebecca? 

Thank you for reading!!! Please Vote, Comment, Follow and Share!!!! 

Thoughts? Ideas??

XoXo