Dabi(☁️)

im dont with the thing up top. also kinda long and not my favorite.

Dabi's POV

The new girl was driving me crazy, I think thats what it is anyway. I mean, my heart doesn't like to work when I'm around her, it beats up super fast and my face gets hot. I suspect its her quirk, and its annoying as hell! Its hard to concentrate, and I don't want to mess up.

I was sitting at the bar rubbing my forehead together, a chair pulled back and back in. "Hey,"

Was all she need to say to activate her quirk, she is our medic. (i got this power for bungou stray dogs) I'm not sure what her quirk has to do with medical things, changing a person mood isn't something I think would be a quirk. Or maybe she couldn't stop it like with handyman.

"Hi." I sipped my beer and looked over at a literary goddess.

"How are you?" She laughed pointing to my drink, her freaking laugh too!

"Thinking." She nodded as smiled as she tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. We started up a conversation, and by we I mean her, and ended up on quirks.

"So what even is your quirk, darling?" Did I just call YN darling? Thats not good.

"Oh-." Handyman had to chose a great fricking time to come into the bar and interrupt her. Rolling my eyes I clenched my jaw and turned to him.

"Lets go, now!"

YN'S POV

"Bye, try not to get to hurt." I smiled wickedly at them, waving past the gate I cracked my neck.

-Timeskip-

I was taking a nap when I heard a thump on the floor.

"YN NOW! WE NEED YOU FOR TOMURA!" I rolled my eyes and rushed over. His knee caps, arms, hands, legs, feet, had all been shot off but he was still alive. Just bleeding all over the wooden floor, I grabbed his broken arms and dragged him into a separate room, ignoring his screams.

"You'll be fine."

-Timeskip, DABI'S POV-

All I had heard from the other room were screaming and sounds of torture. Jeez what is she doing, a couple hours had already passed. Tomura walked back out all healed.

"You get murdered in there?"

"Yes." He said and grabbed 'father' placing it on his face and silently going back to a drink. YN had come out of the room drenched in blood, smiling evilly.

"Wtf is your quirk?" I sort yelled in confusion.

"Oh, I can heal somebody only if there almost dead. Like they have to be taking there last breathes before I can like revive them."

So its not a emotion quirk, thats some sinister shit. Add that to another reason that makes me feel different about her.

-aNoThEr TIMESKIP-

I decided to talk to Toga about how I felt about YN, she's probably one person here more intact with her emotions.

"Toga.? Whats it feel like to have a 'crush' on somebody?" I quoted crush, her face lit up giving her more sinister answer then other people would.

"Why?! Do you like somebody?!" She screamed quickly.

"I don't like. Anybody. And shut the hell up."

"OoOoh is it YN."

"NO! I hate her, everything about her! Her stupid smile, and hair, and way when she gets nervous she does this cute thing with her lip, and that she has this much control over me! I hate how much she confuses me! I hate her! Absolutely despise her."

"Sounds to me like you've got a crush!!!" She squealed spinning around fangirling. My quirk was acting up and making. My face more hot, I crossed my arms and tried to look unfazed.

"I SHIP!! YOU SHOULD ASK HER OUT BEFORE BOSS DOES! He totally is gonna do it soon!" I didn't even let her finish before I stormed out of the room and to go find YN.

Toga giggled at her trick.

-YN POV-

I was walking to the bar and smiled to Kurogiri.

"Cup of OJ." Tomura scoffed at my childish request. "What, I don't like the taste of beer."

"But you like the taste of blood?"

"Two completely different things!" I defended myself, Kurogiri getting some kicks out of it. Dabi stomped into the room and snatched my wrist dragging me out of the room. I pouted didn't even get to drink my OJ.

"What were you doing with Handsy?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because!"

"Not an answer."

"BAIFBEIDBRISBDOWBD DUWAJAN!!" He groaned/yelled out i. struggle.

"Look, YN." He sighed rubbing his temple together. "I don't like Handsy being near you, because I don't want you taken from me."

"Aw cute, pick me up at 7. Consider it a date."