Mina(☁️)

FYI THIS IS A BIT CRACKHEAD ENERGY OK!!

  "Go bother your girlfriend pink shit."

  "Oh right!!" It's been a long weekend at school, with all the work in the class. Mina has been a bit... slow. And remembered she has a girlfriend, going to pound on her girls door is where the story starts,

  Of how they burnt down the dorm.

Your POV

  I was sitting there... watching vine. When there was pounding on my door and I got annoyed, thinking it was Bakugo because of the aggressiveness.

  "Hey GURL!"

  "Oh it's just you, what's up?"

  "I'm borrrred!!" She huffed our falling on my bed, I sighed tired and turned on the TV. Soon after a couple shows the cooking channel played. Mina got an idea and shot up, scaring me a bit.

  "WE ARE (FARMERS) MAKING COOKIES!!" Grabbing my hand we quickly rushed to Koda's door to get ingredients. Then to the kitchen.

  After extensive research and clicking on one page we found an easy recipe. Everything was going well so far, we had those cute couple moments where we threw flour at each other. Once the dough was done we smiled in pride at our dough child.

  "I nameth you Tim. Tim you shall be yummy." Setting the oven I realized the mess we made, after cleaning that up I suggested we go shower.

  We did shower, SEPARATELY, then completely forgot about the cookies and OVEN. Going up to my room to cuddle we watched Netflix, when the fire alarm went off in our room and in that moment, we knew, we were screwed.

  Everybody gathered outside as firefighters got to the dorm, police everywhere thinking it was a villain attack. Finally I spoke up about it.

  "I BURNT THE DORM DOWN, I left the oven on." I said shyly, and got detention for the better of my girlfriend.

2 WEEKS LATER

  "Thank you babe~."

  "Whatever we're leaving the baking to Koda."