Chapter 26-#Alex from Target

Hey readers

so there's Luke and Scott and if you were wondering who they are they are from vine they make funny videos and real names are Clay LaBrant and Cole LaBrant search them up on the app called vine and they are related in real life, i didn't base my characters on them but when i was looking for people to play my characters i thought they kinda looked how i described my characters did so yeah
Chapter 26

Bang! Bang! Was the noise i woke up to...i quickly shot up and fell of my bed looking around for danger.Nothing.

I looked out the window to see it was dark out.

Bang! Bang! Again someone banged on my door i got up unlocked to door to see a very pissed looking Cole, i heard screaming in the backround it sounded like 'no please, it wasnt her fault,dont touch her, punish us' what was happening down there?

"Whats goin-" i was cut off when he pushed me to the ground i let out a little scream when i felt my back impact with the cold wooden floor.

I quickly sat up and saw him slam the door shut and lock it...what the heck?

"Cole what's going on!" i Shouted as i stood up i could he anger in his eyes he quickly grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me to the wall...damn I'm trapped

"You, you always have to obey me i gave you all day long to come out of your room and you didn't, who knows what you did in hear and made no noise...which only means one thing,you suck out!" He shouted at me.

Ok what the fuck?...has he not ever known a girl who sleeps?? I guess not.

"Cole i was asleep" i said while trying my best not to laugh at him, i saw his eyes grow more angry which made my laughter disappear.

He raised his hand and planted it in my cheek the force made my head swing to the opposite direction and making me fall to the floor.

I let out a pain full scream as my head banged on the floor making a loud noise.

I heard screaming grow louder down stairs now i heard 'no!, stop,' and just screaming.

I felt his hands pick me up and slam me against the wall i sware i felt the wall crack.

I let out another scream, "tell me how you snuck out!" He yelled at me i didn't answer as i let the tears fell from my eyes.

He yanked my hair making me to fall again this time hitting my head in the corner on my dresser i yelled as loud as i could when i felt my head make contact with the corner.

I layed still as i remembered when i first started to date Dallas when he was going to punch Scott but instead punched me.

I was distracted out of my thoughts when i saw Cole with worry in his eyes hovered over me touching my head he looked at his fingers full of blood then i felt a wet sticky substance under my head...please don't tell me its blood.

I was too weak to move i felt completely useless, i saw him take off his shirt and place it on my head as he screamed for help.

I think i even saw tears in his eyes, i heard the door being banged on several times until it fell down revealing Dash, Luke, and Scott rushing over to me.

They started trying to talk to me but all i could focus on was there beat up faces my eye lids started to get heavy

I saw Luke shaking me begging me to stay awake Dash arguing with Cole and Scott screaming for help.

I saw the girl that i punched walk in the room with a bruise on her jaw as she laughed at me "you deserve more than this" was all i heard her say before i passed out.

*2 days later*

I woke up in a empty room i tried getting up but i instantly sat back down as pain filled my head.

There was a mirror in front of the bed i was in, i looked at my beat up face and at the bandage wrapped around my head it had red stains on it ,once i looked closely at it my mind filled with memories.

I flinched at the thought of Cole, i reached out my hand to touch my head as i looked at my self in the mirror.

I quickly dropped my hand as the door burst open making me to jump, revealing Cole.

Fear filled my eyes as i started to cry "please no, j-just don't- don't hurt me i-ill do what ever you want!" i Shouted as i cried, i saw hurt fill his eyes and he looked down and left.

Once i was calm i searched the room and saw some scissors, i looked at my wrist and saw scars.

I haven't done this in a really long time...well i guess its time to start again, I slid the pair of scissors across my wrist several times, until i was calm.

I took a deep breath and searched the room for some bandages but when i looked up i saw Luke staring at me wide eyes and tears in his eyes.

I started to panic nobody ever knew i did this, not even Destiny.

I did the only thing that came to my mind...run.

I did i got up and ran as fast as i could to my room, i could hear Luke screaming after me but i ignored it like i always did.

Once i reached my room there wasn't a door...shit this is a fucking huge house and they cant even fix the door.

I ran to the room across from mine and locked the door i stared at the door and walked backwards.

Until i heard a door open i quickly turned around to see Scott in just a towel he clearly didn't see me he was on his phone...typical.

I screamed and turned around he looked up from his phone and screamed too "shit Dezaray!" He yelled as he ran to the bathroom and shut the door.

i ran back to my room i looked around to find nobody great.

i went to my closet and picked out A plain white shirt and some light washed jeans and grey converse.

I braided my hair and did no makeup cuz I'm a house full of boys so what the heck.

I sat on my bed and thought a few months back when i lived with my mom, i would have never thought of my self here where i am at this moment, i wouldn't think of my self doing illegal things and especially not losing Destiny.

I heard a knock on my door...or wall...cuz i have no door to show Cole ,i started to panick he reached out his arms.

"Its ok i wont hurt you i just have one question" he said i nodded signaling for him to continue "why the fuck is #alexfromtarget trending on twitter?" He said as he threw his hands up in the air .

[[[IM SORRY I HAD TO IT WAS LITTERALY TRENDING ON TWITTER SOME GIRL TOOK A PIC OF THIS GUY THAT WORKED ON TARGET AND CAPTIONED IT "SHOPPING EVERY DAY HERE" AND POSTED IT ON TWITTER AND NOW HES FAMOUS....JUST FOR BEING HOT!!! IS THIS LITTERALY WHAT SOCIETY COME TO??? IF YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS IM SORRY I HAD TO ITS JUST TOO FUNNY]]]

Ok what the fuck?

This is the moment when he supposed to me like 'oh I'm sorry i, i wasn't thinking please forgive me'...guess not.