𝓉𝑒𝓃

Bambina sat in the corner, curled up on the couch, on her laptop, laughing a little as she read through Puck's email.

"Bambi?" Marcello walked out of the wardrobe, fixing his cuffs and doing his tie.

"Yes?" Bambina smiled at Marcello.

"I have to go to a meeting, feel free to walk around wherever," he beckoned her close and she put the laptop aside, bounding towards him.

"I'll miss you," she spoke truthfully and gave him a hug.

"I'll miss you too, and when I get back, I'll have a present for you." He murmured into her hair

"You don't need to," she stepped back.

"I want to." He flashed her a smirk before leaving the room.

It had been 4 days since she first moved into Marcello's room and they had gotten significantly closer.

Going back to her laptop she wrote a quick reply to Puck and sent it.

Putting her laptop aside, she left the room, and went down the elevator, clad in an oversized hoodie and shorts. She walked with only a pair of socks separating her feet from the tiled floor.

Down the stairs and into the dining room, she hoped to see Elise, but instead, she found the blondie.

"Hi, I don't think we've been properly introduced, I'm Cosette." Blondie faked a smile and stuck a hand out to Bambina.

"Estelle," Bambina replied, placing her hand in Cosette's.

Cosette pulled her close, placing her mouth near Bambina's ear, "Marcello is mine, and you weak bitch have to get away from him."

"You're only saying that because you're feeling threatened," Bambina forgot all her mother's teachings as she was consumed with annoyance and frustration, her hand tightening in a fist, aching to make contact with something, preferably this stuck up bitch's face.

"Threatened by what? You are nothing to be threatened of. You're not even pretty. Your inexperienced virgin ass, can't please Marcello. You look so helpless and weak, you can't even defend yourself from a harmless rabbit - " Before Cosette could finish, Bambina drove her fist into her face.

In front of Cosette no longer stood the calm, innocent and collected young girl, but instead, a trained killer, cold, blank eyes flashing with an unsaid threat that could halt even a grown man. Her naive smile was gone, a vicious smirk in its place, challenging anyone who got in her way.

Cosette, who faced deadly gang members every day, shirked from the evil look that Bambina gave her. Even the deadly gang members spoken of - who were in the dining room - widened their eyes and flinched, frightened of the sudden change in the girl they had assumed weak and clueless.

No emotions showed, no fear, regret, anger, only the smirk on her face showed any indication of her mood. She had straightened her back, making her look more confident as she stared Cosette down.

"Think again you conceited bitch, you better get off your fucking high horse because if you think I'm just another weak girl that you can boss around, think again. I can fucking end you right fucking now if I wanted, so fucking remember that next time you decide to make a shitty attempt at threatening me!" Bambina pulled Cosette up by her thumb and pushed her hand back until she heard the satisfying crack of a broken wrist and a loud scream of a petrified girl.

Stepping back and letting Cosette fall to the floor, her whole stature changed.

 Her eyes widening in horror, her lips pulled down into a worried frown, "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Stepping forward, she knelt, gently grabbing Cosette and hugging her.

"G-get away from me." Cosette stumbled over her words, tears and blood streaming down her face as she made an attempt to pull herself away from Bambina.

"I'm really really sorry, I-I don't know what happened," Bambina stammered, her bottom lip jutting out in a pout, large eyes begging for Cosette to forgive her, but instead, Cosette turned and ran.

Bambina looked around in embarrassment, only to notice that the dining room happened to be packed, everyone looking at her with wide eyes.

Lowering her head in shame, she ran up to the stairs, and then the elevator. Running into the room, she locked herself in the gigantic bathroom, she felt like she was suffocating.

Warning, there is self-harm from this point onwards in this chapter (thank you to the person that informed me that it would be best to tell people this before they continued to read)

I would also like to say, that if you're dealing with anything right now, just know that it will get better and that people, myself included, love you 🤍

She clumsily opened and shuffled through the drawers, looking for something, anything.

Her breaths came out raggedly, eyes searching frantically.

Upon finding what she was looking for, she traced the object with relief, stumbling back against a wall, her finger going over the sharp edge and drawing blood.

She sat down, leaning back and lifting up her hoodie sleeve, her breaths coming easier as she sliced even cuts onto her wrists and arms.

Red liquid spouted out of the cuts, glistening in the light.

In her half-awake, delirious state, she smiled bitterly, only one thought passing through her mind.

Happy birthday to me.

After both her arms were coated in red blood, she dropped the razor to the side, leaning her head back and taking slow easy breaths, the loss of blood lulling her into peaceful unconsciousness.