1.2

Heights (true):
Sheldon: 6'1"
Raj: 5'8"
Penny: 5'6"
Leonard: 5'5"
Howard 5'4"
Elizabeth: 4'10¾"
___
Key:
Gene/DNA transition:
🧬🧬🧬
Fade out:
◼️◾️▪️
Fade in:
▪️◾️◼️
Cut:

Underlined:
Key words
___
Outfit '2' on top, I numbered them wrong
___
Disclaimer:
I own none of these characters featured in this book, apart from my OC's storyline.
___
Rating:
Maturity lock is not on, though The Big Bang Theory rating is 12+, and "Geeky sitcom plays with stereotypes and innuendo."
___

(Day / month / year)
Published: 12/10/2019
Edited: 12/10/2019

"Here you go. Pad Thai, no peanuts." Leonard said, setting Howard's food on the table, as that night was 'Thai Night'.

"Does it have peanut oil?" Howard asked. Seeing as Raj was there, Liz had earplugs in. The expensive kind that blocked out every noise apart from your own heartbeat, so Raj could speak, and Liz couldn't hear. Luckily for her, and the boys, Liz was so used to this by now that she was brilliant at Lip-Reading.

"I'm... not sure." Leonard said hesitantly, staying bent over and not straightening his posture. "Everyone keep an eye on Howard in case he starts to swell up." He then said.

Minimal and weak sitcom laughter

"Since it's not bee season, you can have my epinephrine." Sheldon stated, quite 'out of character', to the group.

Weak sitcom laughter

"Are there any chopsticks?" Raj asked. He sat on the wooden chair, Sheldon in his spot, Howard on the opposite side of the couch to Sheldon, Liz was in the middle of the two, and Leonard was preparing to sit in the cream armchair.

"We don't need chopsticks, this is Thai Food." Sheldon said, sounding quite offended. Surprisingly, the earplugs worked, though Liz could plainly see, simply by Sheldon's movements and expression, and what his words were replying too, that Sheldon being moderately offended was common sense to whomever had formed even the smallest friendship or largest enmity could understand as simple logic.

"Here we go," Leonard followed up almost instantly, whilst opening his white cardboard takeout box with the blood-red symbol on each face, remaining in his awkward stand.

"Thailand has had the fork since the latter half of the nineteenth century. Interestingly they don't actually put the fork in their mouth, they use it to put the food on a spoon which then goes into their mouth." Sheldon informed with a vigorous matter-of-factly tone.

Sitcom laughter

"Ask him for a napkin, I dare you," Leonard said, staring down at Raj. With that, a knock sounded from the other side of the door, where Liz could feel the vibration patter against her feet, that just touched the floor, and against the back of the sofa, that she leant against. "I'll get it," Leonard offered, doing so.

Wolowitz felt his jaw before beginning to complain and worry, "do I look puffy? I feel puffy!" He exclaimed.

Sitcom laughter

The knock on the door had belonged to Penny, to which bruised Leonard's face with a newfound smile. "Hey, Leonard!"

"Hi, Penny." He said, closing the door.