1.8

Key:
Gene/DNA transition:
🧬🧬🧬
Fade out:
◼️◾️▪️
Fade in:
▪️◾️◼️
Cut:

___
Outfit 1 on top.
___
Disclaimer:
I own none of these characters featured in this book, apart from my OC's storyline.
Markus is portrayed by Jason Segel, height: 6'4"
___
Rating:
Maturity lock is not on, though The Big Bang Theory rating is 12+, and "Geeky sitcom plays with stereotypes and innuendo."
___

(Day / month / year)
Published: 29/12/2019
Edited: --/--/--

"Damn you, walletnook.com." Sheldon said, sitting at the desk and voicing his problem after sorting his wallet.

Sitcom giggle

"Problem?" Leonard, who was by the kitchen table, asked.

"The online description was completely misleading, they said eight slots plus removable ID, to any rational person that would mean room for nine cards, but they don't tell you the removable ID takes up one slot, it's a nightmare." Sheldon responded.

Sitcom chuckle

Leonard approached the 'dilemma', "Okay, now, do you really need the honorary Justice League of America membership card?"

Sitcom laugh

"It's been in every wallet I've owned since I was five."

Sitcom giggle

"Why?"

"It says keep this on your person at all times." Sheldon read. (Sitcom laughter). There was a knock on the door, Leonard answered. "It's right here under Batman's signature."

Sitcom laughter

Howard and Raj were on the other end. Raj was holding a computer, and on the screen were his parents. Liz was with them, earphones in with some of her favourite songs playing. "And this is Leonard and Sheldon's apartment." Raj introduced, smiling and speaking as if he was talking to a five year old.

"Guess whose parents just got broadband." Howard said, tiredly with a quiet chuckle.

"May I present, live from New Delhi, Dr and Mrs V. M. Koothrappali." Raj welcomed.

"Jesus," Liz sighed after interpreting the movement of their lips. "I mean," she began after a stare from Mrs. Koothrappali. "Oh, the two gods from my religion." Mrs. Koothrappali always picked on the little details of Liz's family's religion, and forced her to 'stay true' to it.

Sitcom giggle

"Lift up the camera. I'm looking at his crotch." Raj's father said.

Sitcom laughter

"Sorry, papa." Raj lifted the laptop.

"Oh, that's much better. Hi." He waved.

"Hi." Leonard waved back, smiling.

"Over here is Sheldon," Raj smiled his white-toothed smile, walking over to the other man, careful with such a fragile instrument in his hand, Liz following. One drop and the laptop might had broken. Sheldon shouted 'Hi' into the computer with a machine-like wave. "He lives with Leonard."

"Oh, that's nice. Like Haroun and Tanveer." Mrs. Koothrappali misinterpreted.

"No, not like Haroun and Tanveer." Raj and Liz said.