i

"Jungkook-ah, let's go to the carnival! I heard that there's a couples discount since it's almost valentines. And we haven't had the time to have a date in such a long time!" Jimin whined, his lips forming a pout. Jungkook groaned, annoyance prevelent in his voice."Jimin, I don't have time for this, I have a project that's due on Tuesday, Jimin."

"But you never spend time with me anymore! How come you can hang out with Yugyeom but you can't hang out with me!" Jimin shouted, anger and sadness heard in his voice. "Because he's my partner Jimin!" Jungkook shouted back.

"Don't try to say that shit to me! I know that whatever you guys are doing isn't about that project of yours! If you have forgotten Jungkook, I can see. Do you think I can't see the way he looks at you? Do you think I don't see how you two are always at that fucking café across the school?! Do you think I'm blind, Jungkook?!"

By the time Jimin was done, his face was red and tears were streaming down his face."So what?! So what if he likes me?! He would be a way better boyfriend than you would ever be anyways!" Jungkook shouted back at him, but one look at Jimins shocked and tear-stained face, he immediately regretted saying that. "Babe I didn't mean tha-"

Before he could finish, Jimin was already out the door. Jungkook sighed, he sat down and ran a hand through his hair, stress already showing. He didn't want Jimin to find out like this, but he had to tell him one way or another. He sighed again, putting his head in his hands.

*Jimins pov*

I was running, I don't know where I was running to, but I was running. My eyes were blurry from the tears that were in my eyes, I tried wiping them off, but they just kept coming. I knew that me and Jungkook were growing apart, but admitting that he was cheating on me was just..... so unexpected. My mind is in a mess, I didn't even notice that someone was in front of me. I bumped into someones chest.

"Hey are you alright?" I heard a deep voice say from on top of me. I look up to see a boy with chestnut brown hair, honey-brown eyes and a box like smile, his hand reached out to me.