iii

×°{Jimin}°×

Taehyung, was just amazing. He was perfect actually, he was handsome, kind, talented, and he was kinda smart. I wish he could've been the boy I fell in love with. I hear a choked sound coming from Taehyung, I look over at him and see him bright red. "Taehyung, are you okay? You're really red." I say, a bit concerned. Is he sick? Maybe he should rest at home.

"No, I-I'm fine, it's just a bit hot in here" he says "Oh that's good, I thought that you were sick" I say to him, relieved that he wasn't sick.

TIME SKIP

We talked for what seemed like forever, we only realized how long we have been talking to each other when Taehyung checked his phone, for us it might have seemed like it was too short, but in reality it was one hour.

We panicked, and then Taehyung grabbed my hand and ran before I even knew where we were going. By the time we got to the classroom, everyone was there except the teacher. We sigh in relief, but I just realized that Taehyung dragged me to my own class, is he a new student? I will probably ask him later.

I sat down in my seat, and since the only seat available was next to me so Taehyung sat beside me. "Taehyung?" "Yeah?" he said while turning to look at me. "Are you a new student?" I asked, actually very curious. "Oh yeah, I guess I forgot to tell you that" he says sheepishly as he chuckled.

"But how did you know about Yugyeom and Jungkook then?" I asked confused. He chuckled "Rumors spread fast, Jimin"

"I was just wondering how you knew that this is my class too" "Oh, the teacher gave me a list of your names, so I could know who my future classmates are" he said with the shrug of his shoulders. I chuckled lightly, but there was a feeling in the back of my mind. Like someone was burning holes in the back of my head.

I shrugged it off as a weird feeling. Boy was that a mistake, but I didn't know that yet.

The bell rang, but the teacher isn't here yet, so we just chatted with our classmates. That weird feeling was still there, but I grew accustomed to it. The teacher finally came, and the class started to quiet down. She gave an excuse as to why she was late but I couldn't focus, because Taehyung was trying to make me laugh. Class started not long after that.

TIME SKIP

Class was over and students started pouring out the doors, Taehyung and I were talking about where we wanted to go after school. Taehyung suggested the mall, but I complained that too many people would be there, since it was after school, so he suggested going to a diner near our school, I agreed, since I didn't think that too many people would be there. But before we could get out of the school gates, a hand gripped my wrist.

I looked over my shoulder to see Jungkook, with an angry look on his face. I was confused, but I snapped out of it when Jungkook's grip was a little too tight.

"Jungkook stop it! You're hurting me!" I say desperately, trying to get my wrist out of his grip. His grip grew tighter and that angry look on his face only worsened. The pain was unbearable, but Jungkook didn't realize that. "Hey! E-boy! Why don't you leave my friend alone and pick on someone your own size!" I heard Taehyung's voice from behind me, voice deep with anger.

"I think this isn't any of your goddamn business, new kid. I think I can do what I want with my boyfriend" Jungkook said in a low voice, glaring daggers at Taehyung.