ii

I look up at him, his hand still reached out to me, his box-smile never wavering, I snapped out of my trance and finally grabbed his hand. He helped me up and I dusted my pants. "Hey I'm really sorry for bumping into you, my mind is just a mess right now" I said to him, "it's fine, I understand how that feels" he says, I smile slightly.

He looks at me, "Hey, you want to talk about it?" he says, his voice soft and caring. "Yeah, I would like that" I say, my voice quiet and trembling. He smiled softly, he took my hand and led me to a café, he took me inside and the smell of fresh coffee and sweets filled my senses.

He led me to a table, where we both sat down. A girl came to take our order, "What would you like to order, sirs?" she says with a smile. "I would like a Americano with a crossiant, please" he says, "I would like a caramel machiato with a slice of strawberry cheesecake, please." I say with a smile directed towards her. "Your order will be ready in a few minutes! Thank you for eating at Kai's Café!" the girl said, walking away shortly after. I look towards him, I still didn't know his name, maybe I should ask? "Hey, my names Taehyung. I forgot to introduce myself earlier" he says.

"um, that's fine. My names Jimin, sorry if I'm wasting your time right now, I'm sure you have something more important to do" I say, slightly guilty. He chuckled, his laugh sounding like an angel, I stared at him, amazed by how perfect he is. "It's fine, I had nothing better to do anyways" he says with a small chuckle. "So Jimin, what could've possibly happened that would end up making you look like this? No offense Jimin, but you look horrible" Taehyung says with concern.

I sigh, I knew he won't stop asking me if I don't tell him, he just seems like that type of person. "Well, it's just my boyfriend, we rarely ever get to get together anymore, and everytime I try to convince him to go on a date, he always says he's busy, but he somehow has the time to hang out with Yugyeom, but not me. I'm just, doubting his loyalty I guess" I say, my voice tired and over everything.

"Yugyeom? As in Kim Yugyeom?" Taehyung asks, confusion in his eyes. "Wait, is your boyfriend Jungkook?" he asks me, "Yeah, he is. Why?" I say, a little bit confused by his reaction. "It's just that, Yugyeom has been saying that him and Jungkook started dating, I guess he took advantage of the fact that nobody really knows you and Jungkook are together, but Jungkook knows what he's doing, but he doesn't do anything to stop him" Taehyung said, his concern slowly morphing into anger.

I was shocked to say the least, why was Jungkook not saying anything? Does he not want people to know that we're dating? Is he..... Embarrassed of me? Tears start to form in my eyes, I thought Jungkook loved me, tears started streaming down my face. I felt a hand wipe my tears away, I look at Taehyung, he's looking at me with an emotion in his eyes, I can't explain it, but I like how it makes me feel.

And for a moment, our eyes met, and just for a while, I forgot my pain. Forgot him, forgot what he did, forgot everything, everything in my mind, was just Taehyung.