Crossover

Meanwhile 3rd Pov
A bright flash of multiple colors happen in an instant, where similar figures appear and look confused. The only male in the group nearly jumps at all the quietness. "The hell am I?" He looks at the ones who appeared with him in confusion.

One of the bigger demons stood
"What is this? A trick from the rider?"
She glared at the boy sitting at a nearby table

Professor lector stood looking at her apparent twin
"Boy! What is this!"

Play Godsmack Voodoo
The new guy looks around blankly before walking over to the only other guy in the room. "You one as well, kiddo?"

"Who are you?"
He looks around confused

"Names Y/n L/n"

Y/n looks at him confused
"That can't be right, that's my name.....and your"
His fingers lit ablaze for a second

His smirk only grows before he starts laughing. "You serious? You're me? Hahaha!" His eyes lit ablaze, before going out.

One of the demons sniffed the air
"Are you shiting me!? There's two of them?! I'm gonna....."
She drew a dagger making the younger version cower a little

"Hey kid, sit your ass down, before I beat it six feet down." He turns to the girl with a glowing blue flame eye. "I'm not gonna take this threat lightly. So either sit down or, I let the other side out"

Professor lector growls as she walked forward and brought her fist up and then hit the other y/n in the face, he took it head on.
"Do not threaten my girls you soulless rider...as much as I dislike that one he has respect and keeps his mouth shut, you are not doing any favors for yourself, don't"

"Ms. Lector if I'm correct. Last time my version of you did this, she ended up on the ground with a hole in her arm." His Lector shivers.

"Then your version is weak"

She holds out her hand and summons a azteck style sword

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE!?"
The shadowy head mistress yells

"Hehe. So this is my twin?" A woman, taller than this universe version of the Headmistress walks out. "My name is Lucy, I'm the current devil or demon queen from my universe."

"My name is Amanda, I'm headmistress, general of the legion of doom"

"Aw, that's cute. My husband over there takes after the doom slayer." A little one
of both Lucy and the second Y/n appears and she just looks around confused.

"The Who?"

?;"Mom, why are there two versions of dad?"

Lucy;"I have no clue in hell, also, the doom slayer is a killer of all demons. Eternal wrath on our kinds"

"Ok"
She points at this universes y/n
"Human, other human Lucy and lectors, and anyone there are two of or are from another universe get to my office, NOW!!"

Other Y/n; "Honestly Just call me Renji, also she sounds just like my mother. I feel confused." His universe people look at him. "What? Oh the mountain of food I'm dragging. Stop questioning it! I get hungry."

"