𝟑|𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 of where I am or what was going to happen. Why did i accept to meet them? I could think of a million ways this could go horribly wrong. Rhiannon and Erika told me to meet them in some hall room inside the University. It was difficult to find and throughout the whole time my heart was beating fast and my cheeks were so hot.

Should I have done this? Part of me feels like this is all a prank because of what I did to that guy, but another part of me thinks that this is real. I already know what I would do if this was a prank and that's to, i guess just run away and never see them again, it's not like I have that much of power to do something about it either. Jesus what have i got myself into?

Maybe I should've spoken to the dean about them threatening to kick me out of the university. Regardless of what I did I'm not the kind of person who can confront people. I'm actually a very  non confrontational person. Okay funny and ironic I know, but a person can be multifaceted.

I inhaled deeply. Unaware of what's going to happen. I don't know who's inside this room and I don't wanna find out alone. I sent in a small text to Erica letting her know that I'm right outside the 'Great King' hall. Way to be so full of yourself huh. I was nervous because I get to see those boys again. Especially Adam, something about him just makes me feel weird and I can't tell if it's good or a bad weird. I was intrigued and a little bit annoyed and really angry at the fact that he would even threaten to kick me out. I know I'm not a non-confrontational person but I will confront him for that.

Suddenly, the big door to the hall cracked open and Erika's head popped out. "Hey you're here, come on in we're waiting for you."  Her accent along with her voice was so soothing that for a second I completely forgot that I was nervous and anxious about what's happening inside.

I slowly walked in, following Erika. Just as I walked in tall glass windows and a long table with five people seated around it came to view.

I could see Rhiannon perk up and wave at me. Right next to her was that guy I punched and he didn't seem that thrilled that I was here; in fact all he did was frown. All of their eyes were on me and I don't think I've ever felt this awkward ever my life.

But there he was, seated on the head chair. No expression on his face but staring right at me. His dark eyes burning into mine waiting for me to say something, with a fat cigar between his fingers I don't think I've ever been this intimidated before by anyone but here I am, his magnetic gaze unapologetically on me.

"Well here I am". Is that really all i could come up with? I internally face palmed as Rhiannon let out a small chuckle. Erica gestured me to sit down next to her with a warm welcomed smile on her face. Just as I did, rest of their attention turned to Adam as he cleared his throat and started to speak.