𝟓|𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋

Adam announcing that i was his date so nonchalantly felt like it wasn't a big deal after all

Adam announcing that i was his date so nonchalantly felt like it wasn't a big deal after all. Why would it? We're all going to the same thing together anyway. I sat in class trying to make sense of it all. And come to realize that's all i've been doing since i got caught up in all this, and i'm seriously worried that my GPA is going to be affected by this. Well i hope not. I shook my head trying to focus in class, glancing at my phone minute by minute, impatiently waiting for the lecture to finish.

Five minutes more.

I inhaled and exhaled. Tapping my leg impatiently. A habit of mine i couldn't quite get rid of.

Just as the lecturer concluded the class, i walked out with my already packed bag. Shamelessly the first to exit through the doors.

I realized why i was so eager to leave so fast. I didn't just need to get out of the class, but out of the university. Away from all this mess. Away from the kings. If i take the detour maybe i can avoid them. Maybe i won't bump into them and be grabbed into something i clearly know nothing about.

I mean what are the chances? 

It's a big university, it's ancient kind of like a castle. And there's only five of them. 

I speed walked towards the entrance, my gaze on the floor hoping i don't make eye contact with anyone, 

"Where're you going so fast?" A voice lingered from behind me, catching me off guard as i turned around to see an all too familiar face.

Him.

There he stood, wearing a long black sleeved shirt with black jeans. A thin silver chain tucked under his shirt was perhaps the only color that popped out from his attire. His dirty blonde hair disheveled he furrowed his eyebrows, his chocolate brown eyes trailing up to meet mine.

"I- um. Going home. Lots to do" I lied. I have nothing to do. In fact i have nothing to do all week. But do they need to know that? Absolutely not.

Adam narrowed his eyes, studying me. Snapping a finished cigarette butt to the ground.

"Whatever. Come with me" As if it were nothing, he reached out and grabbed my hand, attempting to drag me with him towards whatever sports car he had obnoxiously parked in the middle of the university. I should've known that was his. I thought that was a car for a raffle draw or something.

I yanked my hand from his, resulting in him looking back at me in a stunned expression. 

"I'm sorry what are you doing?". I demanded from him. "Taking you to one of our stores" He replied back nonchalantly. His balance shifted from one foot to the other, watching me impatiently waiting for an answer. As if i was causing him an inconvenience.

"Okay...? I don't even know what your stores are but i don't remember asking to go."

He sighed in annoyance. As if this was out of the ordinary for him, he turned to look at either side of him. Possibly to check if we're catching anyone's attention. Sure as if that obnoxiously parked sports care isn't doing the job already.