18. The Sleeping Prince

Preeti's point of view

'What are you doing to me Preeti.'

'You are the most amazing person.'

I bit my lower lip and smile shyly when yesterday's incident playing in my mind. That was the first time when I and Siddharth spend so much time alone outside and share many things to know batter each other.

I still don't believe I am in love with him.

It's not hard to fell in love with him. He is a gem which is mine. Yesterday he share my all bad memories with him and helped me to lessen it's burden from my heart. It's not much painful like before. Maybe it was because I never shared that thing with someone else. He is the first person and last too who know about my high school party.

I love him.

It's sounds like a some sacred mantra to me which is so pure and innocent. My feelings for him are pure and innocent which calm my heart when every time I think about him.

I shake my head while smiling at my thoughts and continue my work to clean the kitchen. It's already 12.30 A.m of next day. Everyone is in their own their own respective rooms and probably sleeping. Anshul came to my room, asking me to cook something for him because he was hungry. So I make Maggie for him and now cleaning the kitchen mess which I create. Mummy will kill me and buried me two feet under the ground if I didn't clean this mess. She loved her kitchen and she wants it all clean and clear like a crystal.

It's normal for him to eat something late at night because he studied for late hours and he wants something to eat to continue his study.

Today is a busy day. Due to festival season our shop is very busy so Siddharth and Anshul accompany papa to shop to helped him in accounts. Akhil dad also went with them. Akhil dad and Papa came early but Anshul and Siddharth came at dinner time. Actually Anshul was looking more exhausted than Siddharth. The exhaustion look on his face telling that today was such a busy day on shop. So they both left to their room after dinner. I also miss Siddharth. I barely see him today after yesterday.

Last night I took a bold step and kissed him on his cheek. I don't know what he was thinking about the kiss but the smile on his face after kiss telling that he was more than happy.

He was looking so damn cute when he shocked of my action.

I chuckled softly and shake my head in amusement.

I turn to leave but gasped in fear when I saw Siddharth was standing at the entrance of the kitchen, leaning to the door jamb and crossing his both arms on his chest.

I sighed in relief and put my hand on my chest to calm my racing heart.

"Did I scared you?" He said while walking inside the kitchen.

"No...I...I didn't expect you here at this time." I lowered my head and tuck a strand behind my ear which came on my face when I lowered my head.

I can't believe, I was thinking about him all time and right now he is standing in front of me.

"Do you want something?" I asked him, raising my head and looked at him.

"I can't sleep So thought of to have some coffee." He said while shoving his both hands in his sweatpants.

"What are you doing at this time?" He asked looking at me.

"I was cleaning the kitchen." I said looking at him.

He nodded his head and keep looking at me giving me a goosebumps to all over my body and make my cheeks red.

"I'll make coffee for you." I whispered and turned around to take out a milk from fridge.