I FEEL LUCKY

ALIANA P.O.V:-
Today I'm moving with Xavier. He gave me a day off to pack my stuffs.

Who needs a day off? Not me. The most precious things I packed first, was my perfumes. They are bae.

Everything is done. Not all my stuffs because that would require me a week to pack or maybe more than that. My study room is pretty much empty now. After shifting, I have meeting with Edward Russo. Liam told me that he is harmless but still I'm carrying a gun with me.

I was going through Leonardo's file when my door burst open and to my prior knowledge, The Great Xavier King entered with a not so grand entry.

I have given him my key cards and passwords of my apartment and my hideout.

"Is my baby girl ready?" he cooed mimicking a high pitch girly voice. I scrunch my nose in disgust.

"I'm 26, not 12" I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I like irritating you, at least that makes you pout" he said kissing my pouted lips, I soon deepen the kiss. I felt him smirking. With one last playful bite on his lip, I pull away.

"And I like bringing you to the edge" I wink and move past him.

"You never play fair" he hollered from behind. I chuckled at his childish behavior.

"I have been told so" I mimicked his voice to which I earned a fits of laughter from him.

"I never imagined you to be a funny kind of girl" he said between his laughter.

Once he calm down, I signalled him to carry my bags. He typed something on his phone and soon 6 men enter wearing all black. They greeted me and Xavier, then lifted my bags to down.

"I'm impressed" I cocked my head at side. I'm really impressed, my one signal and his men were on my beck and call.

"Anything for you, love. Anything" he replied smiling and closed our distance. I held his outstretched hand to go out.

"Don't spoil me" I reply shyly but he always has to spoil the moment with his snarky remarks.

"Here I thought, you were already spoiled" he opened his car door for me to hop in. He jogged and settled on his driver's seat.

"You better watch your tongue. If you don't want it to be pulled out" I said in serious tone. I hardly covered my traitorous smile but watching Xavier's horrified expression, I couldn't control my laughter anymore.

"You are impossible dude" I poked his cheek. He swat my hand away.

"I guess we need a leash" he commented giving me glance before turning on road.

I wait for him to explain but he didn't. After repeating his sentence again and again, I got the meaning.

"I'm not a bitch" my voice came out weak and squeaky due to shock.

"You are" he said in 'duh' tone. He looks devilishly handsome but I'll go for only devil.

He always manages to do things to me which others would not even think of.

"You're dog then" I retorted.

I know it's lame but I never have a comeback when it comes to Xavier.

He gave me look of disbelief. Heck! Even I can't believe myself to come with that lame comment.

"I'm man with need babes" he defended himself as if this will explain his sex talk.

"And you have your brain between your legs" I smirk, satisfied of my comeback this time.

He cock his head at my side, grinning mischievously.