Holding the Football Team at Gunpoint

A/n yeah this is a weird one. But it talks about and discusses several important ideas and I would love to persue it.

Blurb / Discription

Abuse is a horrible thing. Whether it be physical, social or emotional. Blaire Carmichael has to deal with all types on a daily basis, at the hands of her father, Detective Aaron Carmichael. The leading detective in town.

Blaire's father is seen as a loving family and career man. But behind closed doors he is a sadistic monster.

Almost all of Blaire's body has been either broken or bruised. Her mother Elaine Carmichael has also had to deal with the abuse.

But what happens when Blaire's mother is found murdered and all evidence says that Blake did it?

What can you do when you're sitting in an interrogation room, talking to the police with your abusive father in the room, playing the role of Detective rather than father.

You keep quiet, avoid eye contact and make a break for it.

You get a gun, and run to the only place you feel safe.
You hide in the locker room of your school, with the police closing in.

But what happens when the Football team finishes practice and come to get changed?

Well, you hold them a gun point. And get to the bottom of your mother's murder most likely at the hands of your father.