Shot - 6

"Why were you over acting" On shouted on Gauri as soon as Shivay went away from hearing range..

"Not me , You were overacting" Gauri glared him angrily and continued chewing  her food ..

"Hell Gauri" Om gritted his teeth angrily , digging his nails in her arms , making her winch in pain "I am not Shivay , So don't you dare to show this Attitude to me" he warned and put a little more force making her cry in pain "I am sorry Omkara ji" she plead and tried to make her arm free from his grip ..

"Only this time" he replied and left her hand . "I just don't know ,Why mom ask me to do all this?" Om sighed "I mean she can itself came here and tell all this to that fool " He gritted his teeth angrily and punched dinning table .. Gauri once raised her eyes and stare her husband for a minute before moving her eyes back on her food .. They both quickly had their dinner and head towards guest room ,Gauri was about to lock the door from inside but stopped listening whispers coming from living room

"Put me down " Anika whispered trying to not make more noise .
.
"Not today , Not ever" Shivay replied in husky tone and nuzzled in her neck making her throw her head back..

"Shiv" Anika whispered breathlessly and look towards his pleadingly ..

"Where are we going?" She asked wrapping her both hand around his neck and placing her head on his chest

"Terrace" he replied pecking her lips lightly and she blushed bidding her face in his chest

"What are we going to do their?" She asked tracing her one finger on his jaw sensuously , Shivay let out deep breathe and bent down a little taking her lips in his mouth and smooching her lips..

"Anything you want to do" he replied after kiss and pulled her more close to his chest . Gauri felt someone presence behind her and turn back only to find Om . She expectantly look towards her husband and Om was quick to pick her in arms and close the door , he quickly hovered her and start making his ways with her without caring a little bit about her or baby..

Shivay got inside the small tent house , he made on terrance  for them , he made Anika lay down on his chest and wrapped his both arms around her..

"Gauri is Pregnant" he whispered loud enough for Anika to listen ..

"Ohh great" Anika replied without any trance of jealousy

"She will taunt us using baby word again and again but i don't want you to react" he said in low voice and felt wetness on his shirt ,  he sighed inaudible and held her face in his palm "I can't see you crying " he kissed her tears away and hugged her more tightly ..

"Baby" she sobbed placing her palms on her stomach and Shivay found it hard to control his own tears , he know it's hard to loose three babies in range of one year "Mumma is sorry" she sobbed and cried hard and Shivay sighed , he hates how their romantic moment changed in sad one , he hate the effect word baby is on his Anika but he found himself helpless ..

"Anika" he caressed her hairs and kissed her cheeks "Soon she will be in our arms" he whispered "But for now and few some months , I want to live with you , Only me and you , No one else " he said , telling her indirectly that he want to take break from all this baby thought for few months .

"Shiv" Anika stare him hurtfully but that didn't made him stumble over his decision "Anika , it's for our benefit only , first we need to be perfect for each other then only we can be perfect for our little one" he whispered and Anika seemed to understand a little , She nodded before hugging him .

Placing her beside himself , Shivay hovered her body and took her lips in his and start kissing her passionately , there lips moved in a sycn and they both lost themselves in their blissfull moment and devour each other completely but for Anika's disappointment Shivay used protection instead of having them bare .

■■■■■

It's been 15 days , since Om and Gauri came in Shivika's house, Daily Gauri tried to come close to Shivay and taunt Anika by using baby , but there wasn't a little effect on Shivika , Shivay always push her away and end up insulting her and Anika always get hurt but hide her emotions from Gauri not giving her any kind of satisfaction..

"Mom , I can't do all this" Om shouted angrily "I just don't want Shivay's money , I can make my own money and also Gauri is getting out from my hand" he continued "Her cravings , her mood swings , I can't handle all this , So Now i decided to put full stop on all this drama" he completed and let out an angry breathe..

"Om , it's for ur benefit only" Jhanvi replied trying to put some brain in her son's head ..

"Ohh please mom , they both are treating us like we don't even exist here and moreover Anika also stopped getting affected by word baby" Om replied ..

"Then send Gauri close to shivay , Create Misunderstanding between them" Jhanvi  said and Om's anger reached peak "She is my Wife not a prostitute like you" he shouted in anger and dismissed  the call ..

■■■■

"Anika, where is my tie?" Shivay asked searching for his tie and messing whole wardrobe "Anika" he called her out and she came there running with breakfast in one hand and coffee in other .

"First have this, I m searching your tie wait" she pecked his cheeks , passing his breakfast and coffee to him

Shivay start eating breakfast fastly and Anika got his tie and quickly made him wear his tie , She searched for his wallet , watch as well as handkerchief and placed them beside him and settled his hair lovingly . Shivay raised his eyes and stare his beautifull wife who was completely busy in setting his hairs ..

"I love you" he whispered and notice sadness in her eyes and sighed , he pulled her to himself making her fall on his lap and nuzzled in her neck "I love you allot" he murmured and kissed her forehead making her sigh , her eyes start welling up but she quickly looked away not letting him see her tears ..

"Byee" he whispered pecking her ears and hugged her tightly before heading out of room with tears "I am not going to melt" he told himself and rubbed his chest before getting back in his dangerous mode..

After Shivay's departure , Omkara came in Anika's room with Gauri and putted all the blame on jhanvi's head and asked her permission to leave , Although Gauri didn't want to leave but seeing Shivay's hate for herself and love for Anika , She got to know that there isn't any chance of her ..
■■●●●●●●●●●●●■■

Precap - " Why?" Anika asked with tears and Shivay slept beside her tiringly pulling her in his arms 😑