Strawberry Juice

Y/n's perspective
So soft. Everything is so warm and inviting, it feels like I'm sleeping on a cloud.
"Y/n wake up. Y/n we here! Y/n stop cuddling Saiki for one second and wake up!"
"..wait WHAT?!?"
I jerk my head up from the fluffy heaven and see Saiki starring right back at me, and not only that I look down and see I'm cuddling his arm! Oh God Saiki must be pissed!
"I'm so sorry Saiki I didn't know I was doing this!"
I quickly let go of his arm and slide back to my portion of the seat.
"Dont worry about it."
So he's not mad? Thank God I wouldn't know what to do if Saiki got mad at me.
I wonder if he enjoyed it though. Did he not get mad at me because he liked it? Ah forget it I shouldn't be thinking that about I guy I've known for a week.
"Y/n get your stuff and get off the plane."
"I'll be right there Yumehara! I'm sorry for putting you in that situation with me Saiki.. You know you could have woken me up and told me move. I wouldn't have minded."
"It was fine. You were warm so I didn't have to get a blanket to stay cozy. I didn't mind the company." Oh. My. God. How the hell could a guy say something like that and not get flustered! He had a poker face going on the entire time!
"Let's go and meet up with the others."
We both get out of the plane, and are chucked right into another bus this time it being hotter. I can feel my shirt sticking to my body. Ewwwww. "Here have something to drink."
"Thanks Strawberry."
Saiki pulls out 2 pink juice cartons seemly out of nowhere like he apported the juices, but that's impossible.
"I hope you dont mind strawberry flavored juice."
"Not at all, but you know you can't drink that right."
"Why?"
"It would be cannibalism."
"Yare yare daze."
Did he just smirk at me?? Please tell me my mind is tricking me.
Though I wouldn't mind seeing him smirk again. He looked really cute. Stop thinking that y/n!
"Y/n are you ok? Your face is turning all red."
Shit! Calm down face you can't betray me like that!
"Whaaaat? I'm completely totally absolutely fine!"
"You don't sound fine."
"But I am fine! It's just really hot out here, yeah know."
"Let me help you cool off then." "Dont worry about Strawberry!"
Saiki pulls out a fan from his pocket, like what he did with the juice, and starts to fan me.
"Please allow me to help you as a way of saying thanks."
"For what?"
"For letting me rest. Everyone is always screaming at me to help them, but you dont ever ask for help."
"Alright kids get off the bus and into the hotel. You can explore the hotel a bit before you go to sleep. You will be sharing rooms with your group and you'll have to be in your room by 10PM."
This seems like a good opportunity to get away from Saiki.
"Don't go."
Saiki grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him.
"Why?"
"Follow me and I'll tell you why."
It wouldn't hurt to follow him, right? "Ok."
In a blink of an eye we're outside on the beach. The bus ride was longer than planned so it had turned night already. The view was breathtaking. "Y/n I'm scared you won't be safe on this trip."
I turn to face him.
"What do you mean?"
This must be serious if he's using deeper tone than how he normally talks.
"I'm scared Teruhashi will try to hurt you."
"Teruhashi would never hurt me. She has no reason to."
"You haven't noticed her dirty looks at you or how she says every word directed to you laced with venom."
"I mean yeah sure I might not be her favorite but I wouldn't say she talks to me like a snake."
"Stay by my side for rest of the trip. It'll make everything easier. I promise."
"Strawberry I have to share a room with her. It would be impossible to do that."
"I'll sneak you into my room. No one would notice a damn thing."
It's not that I wouldn't want to do it, it's that Nendo or Kaido would notice me sleeping with Saiki. Wait not sleeping with him like sleeping with him but sleeping near him. "Strawberry..."
"I'm begging you y/n. I dont won't you getting hurt."
Dont say that. I can't fall for you. I'm not ready.
"What where you going to say to me before the teacher told us to get off the bus."
Saiki grabs my hand once again and leads me to a secluded area of the beach.
"Whenever you're around I get these butterflies in my stomach. Whenever you smile my day gets a little bit more manageable. I get angry when guys look at you and crowd around you. I hate when they'll look at you leave and stare at your ass like they own it. I want to protect you from anything that'll hurt you. I know it seems a bit out of character for me but I guess you could say I'm learning on how to become normal. I don't know what to call this feeling. I just know I hope it doesn't ever stop."
"...saiki."
"Call me Kusuo."
He takes my hands into each of his and holds them up to his chest. I can feel his heartbeat faster and faster as I get closer and closer. I can't fall in love. I'm not ready for another heart break.
"Y/n. I love you."
I can feel the tears pooling around my eyes. I can't stand here and listen to him pour his heart out.
"I...I'm..I can't Saiki."