Where Is he? (1)

(Seki ^^^)

(Seki ^^^)

≪Y/n's Pov ≫

I smile while fixing Ballet shoe's, I take in a deep breath while walking on stage. I look at the crowd to see them cheering. I let out a sigh not seeing Him anywhere, He promised me...He would come. He knew how important this was for me. I held back the tear's as the music began to play.

≪No one's Pov ≫

(play music)

"Call me a thief,
There's been a robbery,"

The H/c Haired girl lifted her leg in the air doing a spin, her hands above her head while twirling. The dress swirling along in the air.

"I've left with her heart,
Tore it apart,
Made no apologies "

The Crowd stared in awe at the doll-like woman amazing ballet skills. It was almost like she was one with the music.

"I've been livin' in the darkness,
Shadows in my apartment, heartless"

A certain male dancer stared at the woman with great sorrow, It seemed like he was the only one who saw her sadness, her facial expressions, and dance moves were bursting in emotions.

"Takin' love just to spill it on the parchment,
Next page and I'm out again,"

The male dancing smiled while throwing one single rose to the stage. Y/n continued dancing A bright red rose caught her eye. It was almost blazing as the sun.

"I've been livin' in the nightlife
Lips hit you like a drive-by, frostbite,"

The Male dancer looked up at the H/c-d woman still dancing, He got up out of his seat and walked out.

"Ice cold, they mean to cut you like a sharp knife,
Next page and I'm out again,"

After the song was over, and Y/n stopped dancing, everyone left. Y/n was sitting on the stage her legs held to her chest. She lifted the rose in her hand examining it. "Just some dumb colorful rose." Y/n rolled her eyes while tossing the rose back onto the stage.

"Surely he's just throwing me a party...Right? Seki Wouldn't forget about my big day, I-I mean I can't b-blame him, It was also my huge dance performance today including my birthday! S-So He's busy planning my birthday...R-Right? H-He must have it done already! I'll head back to his place." Y/n shook her head, he was just to busy planning her birthday, that's why he couldn't come! Right?

Y/n got up and went backstage to grab her things. Y/n let out a loud stressful sigh. While grabbing her bag. Y/n walks out of the large concert, some bodyguards were waiting outside. If your wonder Y/n is also a singer and a dancer, so she as lots of fans that tried to get in and such.

Y/n got into a black car, while waving at goodbye at the bodyguards. She shut the car door while speaking to her driver. "Seki's house please." Y/n said placing her hand under her chin, looking out the window. The driver said nothing while driving.

-

The car stopped for a moment as the large gate open, behind the large gate was a large fancy mansion. The car slowly pulled in, "Stopping here is fine." Y/n said taking money out of her purse, it was 200 dollars, "Keep the change." Y/n smiled while exiting the car. Y/n began to walk to the doors of the large mansion. Y/n placed her hand on the doorknob opening it. "Strange...The Mansion is always locked..." Y/n mumbled Y/n smiled, "Ah Yes, My birthday party most likely." Y/n smiled even bright while entering.

She looked around to see the lights on with no decorations. There was two pairs of shoes by the doorway and a fancy red dress on the floor. Y/n picked up the red shiny high heel shoes, "I-If no one's throwing a birthday party...Then who's shoes are these?" Y/n questions herself. "That's not my dress either..." Y/n mumbled. Y/n suddenly heard a loud woman's voice scream of pleasure. Y/n put her bag down.

tear's shifted her Y/n's delight E/c eyes.
She then headed upstairs.