1 - One that goes by the name "Hwang Yeji"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"First day in high school.

Hi, everyone. My name's Hwang Yeji, my dad's an underground business man and a gangster. I have a brother, his name's Hyunjin. He might be handsome and tall but he's a douche bag. I've been home schooled since a very young age and believe me it's my first time going to school.

" If you're expecting me to be nervous, brush that thought away. I, Hwang Yeji, am not afraid or nervous of this place call school. It is school who should be afraid of me.

" Anyways, since I'm about to go to school now, wish me the best!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

||

- "Yeonjun-ie hyung!!" - Beomgyu shouted from the top of lungs as he waved to the older.

Yeonjun smiles as he welcome his friends with a bro hug. Soobin and Taehyun comes lazily behind them.

- "How was your weekend?" - he asks them.

- "Nice"

- "Boring" - answer Taehyun.

- "Oh, don't be a bummer"

Yeonjun's in the second year of high school with Soobin. The other's are all first years.

- "Let's go already" - whines Huening Kai.

- "Let's go in!"

- "Yeah!!" - Beomgyu screams, it's kinda his role as a mood-maker in the group.

It'll be a good day with all the boys together in this beautiful and warm spring morning.

But then : a black SUV noisily screeched in front of the gate garnering everyone's attention. Followed by another car in the back.

- "Eh? What's going on?" - pondered Beomgyu.

While everyone had their attention drawned in this unusual peculiar thingy, a bunch of men in black comes out from the car behind. They all bowed as one of them opens the door to the SUV.

A girl came out. But not like any other girl you'd see. With her surpassing coolness, she wore what was listed against every school's dresscode.

She wore her pigtails on two, and her hair had a dye of blue. She wore her uniform but with a Gracelle leather jacket on top and a fancy knee-high denim boots that were about three-four inches high.
And she had that shining and cool aura to her that gave everyone the awes.

- "Is she daughter of the President?" - whispered Beomgyu to Soobin.

- "No, dumbass. She's the daughter of a gangster"

- "How do you know?" - questioned Kai.

- "That sign, in front of the car" - he whispers - "It's the sign of --"

- "The Yakuzas" - hummed Kai.

- "What? No. I saw that sign on the newspaper when they found three bodies under the subway station" - explains Soobin.