7 - It's not love, it's obsession. Forced obsession

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

- "What about Yeji?"

- "Well" - Beomgyu hesitated - "Nothing"

- "What is it? Tell me"

- "Uh -- Yeji is in trouble"

His eyebrows furrowed - "What?"

Beomgyu clicked on his phone and showed it to Soobin - "Must've been Raon. There's an article that states she was bullied and kicked out of school by Yeji against her will. Now, everyone is siding against Yeji and pitying Raon, even on the school's chatroom"

He clench his fist - "Does she know? Yeonjun?"

- "I'll send him"

- "Isn't he home?"

- "You forgot? He went to Yeji's house for their group assignment"

Soobin nodded - "Send him"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yeonjun's soft snores were the only thing you can hear from the room, if that is possible. You know, hear soft snores :/ 
Yeji leaned on her arm as she rest just next to him, facing him. They both doze off but she was first to wake up. Not completely awake, she just lay there watching him sleep, studying his features and mesmerized in them. He looks so peaceful, were her thoughts.

He clasped his lips and sighs. She almost giggled but held it in, adorable.  His phone dinged and she couldn't help but sneak at the screen. Her eyebrows creased the next second.

Gyu 🌰;
Yeji's in trouble. Raon did something stupid and I'm afraid this'll blew up.

Below that he sent a link. She clicked on it and it opened, so he didn't lock his phone.
After reading the articles from the school chatrooms, a dry chuckle escape her lips.

"Kim Raon, you're more braver than I thought. But you're also undeniably stupid. Blaming a gangster's daughter for bullying is not even a crime. It's one of the unfairest rules of the world, you can't do anything about it."

She smirks, "I'll show you. You asked for a war, i excused you the last time but this time I won't"

She glance at the sleepy fox beside her, "you claim to love him but you dragged him into this mess. It's not love, it's obsession, forced obsession"

On returning back to the screen, she gets out of the chats. What comes next? Temptation. She complied whether or not she should do anything, yet she did.

"Tonight. I'm going to dig out all of your secrets, Choi Yeonjun"

She chuckled devishly, inside. First off, contact list.

"I wonder how he saves my name"

Hwang Yeji 👑

"Eh?! Should I be glad or triggered by the crown? I guess he thinks I'm some princess"