9 - Some feelings in life

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

||

Two days passed since that whole incident with Raon and her shameless article. Yeji wouldn't let her go like that, as far she's concern Raon owes her an apology and so did she. And that leads her to a new step. Yeji was born in a mafia family, legal and illegal were categorized perfectly and explicitly. Although her dad might've dealt with lives and uncertain business, he taught her how a human owns up to one's mistake. A simple reason why her dad's the scariest but a really respectable guy. He goes in and out of prison so basically prison isn't a stranger to him.

- "Raon, someone's here to see you" - said one of her classmate as Raon was just done with her class.

- "Who is it?"

- "She said her name's Yeji"

The look on her face dropped a hundred minus degrees once that name came onto mention. She brushed past that girl not clearly giving a damn if she's being rude or not, and stomps downstairs. A certain figure seem to pop out when she had reached the fields. Yeji was in her favourite jacket and ponytails, her arms crossed on her chest and her face stayed smug.

- "I'm surprised you had the audacity to show up" - gritted Raon.

- "I'm not here for another of your baseless accusations and hatred. I'm here to set things straight" - compared to Raon's Yeji was calm and poised. She remain unreadable and stoic.

- "What things? Humiliating me with your brother wasn't enough you had to do it yourself?"

"I'm trying my best here not to smack that doll face of yours Kim Raon"   - "No, but something like that. You owe me an apology"

Raon scoffed - "What? Ya, Hwang Yeji, you're crazy"

- "If you're going to pull my hair don't even think about it. I'm pretty much sure the Director won't hesitate on expelling your sorry ass if you mess up again"

Raon grit her teeth - "Apology? Why?"

- "Because you ruined my high school experience"

- "Tck! You're crazy"

- "You've said that before. And I also owe you an apology"

Raon narrows her eyes - "What? If you think acting nice and innocent will get you my apology,, don't even think about it"

- "No. Kim Raon, I'm sorry"

That sounded more honest and sweeter to Raon than she had imagine - "I will say this again, you're crazy. Why would you apologize and why should I?"

- "I'm sorry — for causing you all these troubles and insecurity" - Yeji was being truthful even if it meant cramping a portion of her pride. She wanted everything to be over and for that to happen, someone has to take the step.

Raon's upset face slowly crumpled to a more confused and saddened one - "W-what do you mean?"

- "I've never experienced loving a guy for years and paying outmost attention to him only to be dumped by him in the end. I've never experienced that. But — I now how it feels like to be picked out from people and — humiliated. Maybe that's a reason why I quit school and  tend to home schooling. But I don't want you to feel that way" - Yeji swallowed - "Especially when it is all because of me. I'm sorry, Raon-ah"