Oppressor Heat (M Incineroar x F Human)

"For many years Brad and Laurie have been together, having a very close relationship, this year they are getting badge after badge at each gym in the region, after getting number four, Laurie thinks it is not a bad idea to take a break, especially why Brad is the only pokemon on his team , and he worries that he could be over-demanding himself. Maybe that is why he acts so hostile to everyone..."

Today morning, Laurie had woken up early as usual, preparing breakfast for her and her pokemon, the only one she had. The last thing have Laurie worried, since a team should at least have three pokemons, having only one was too risky and dependent, it was time to find someone ese who could increase the victory chances of the team, but unfortunately this wouldn't be easy with Brad, who had always been against this idea.

- "There we go. The eggs are ready. Now the milk...".

Once everything was ready, the girl woke up to the pokemon. They both sat down for breakfast.

- " *ñam* Did you like it? I think is good...".

- "I like it. It's good".

- "Happy to hear that... Now... I would like to talk to you about something".

- "What is it? Don't tell me it has to do with getting a new team partner...".

- "Come on Brad, don't be like that... You know-".

- "Yes I know what you are going to say! But why do we need someone else? I haven't lost any combat, I have trained to be better than anyone...".

- "Yes I know, I have been there with you, but-".

- "So why do we need another pokemon? You have already seen how powerful I am... Just for you".

- "And I appreciate it very much, but I would also like you to rest for a moment. I don't want you dealing with all the battles always".

- "I don't mind that... I just don't want anyone close to you... I don't want to see you go out with someone else, someone who can hurt you...".

- "You talk as if we were a couple Brad. Haha".

- "That's because... I want us to be a couple, I'm in love with you Laurie, and I don't want anyone who can stand in between us...".

- "So... that's why you don't want another pokemon on the team...".

- "I ... I don't want you to leave my side, if someone else lives with us, we would have to spend less time together... And I can't stand the idea of sharing you with anyone".

- "What?! Are you crazy Brad? How-? That's ridiculous!".

- "Not for my Laurie, I'm serious about this".

- "I need some time to think about what you just told me... I'm going out for a moment".

- "Then I'm going with you".

- "No! No... I need to be alone".

- "I won't take no for an answer, I'm not leaving you alone".

- "I already told you that-".

At that moment, the incineroar grabbed his trainer's wrist and didn't release it.

- "It's time that I show you how far I can go for you".

- "What are you doing? H-Hey Brad!".

The incinerator took the human to her room, but not before picking up some ropes that were in the reserve of the house.

- "W-What do you want those ropes for? B-Brad?".

They both entered the room, Laurie scared while Brad seemed to be sure of what he was doing. With one hand he held Laurie's arm and with the other he tied her to the bed, he continued in the same way with her other arm and legs, until she was practically immobile. The girl resisted, but her strength could not be compared with that of her pokemon. It was useless.