A walk in the forest (M Trevenant x M Human)

"In the thickets of a forest, a young human was walking lost, without a clear direction, desperately looking to return to the city to which he belonged, to his home, unfortunately the night arrived and the human did not yet reach his destination, instead of that, he was further than ever from it. What could stalk the human in this gloomy forest...?"

- "Why this always happen to me...? I-I hate this feeling...".

Despite the fear he felt at that time, the human continued to look for a way to return to his city, he couldn't wait any longer, it was already night and he also don't have provisions to endure more time in the wild. With the flashlight in his hand, he illuminates the road and continues walking, in an oversight he looks at his sides and without noticing he bumps into a tree. A very unusual tree.

- "What the...? A... Tree? This area, despite being narrow, was clear, this is the only tree... How...?".

Without giving more importance he continued his way. Distracted by the sound of the wind moving the leaves of the trees, I look at the sky. The moon was full. It was enough, no more distractions, I was at a critical moment, I should keep walking, but not before looking back at the strange tree.

- "Eh? H-How?! No way... I-It's impossible...".

The young man illuminates the darkness with the flashlight, revealing that behind him was the strange tree again. Just behind him. Frightened, he began to tremble at what he had just seen. Then, suddenly, the human felt something touching his back, quickly turned to see what it was. It was a branch, the branch of a tree, it was just that. Something calmer turned around again, but this time ... the lantern with its light revealed on the top of the strange tree, a large red eye, which looked intensely at the young man. Scared, he released the flashlight, and as he tried to pick it up from the ground he felt something grab him by the torso and lift him up. As if he were in a nightmare, the human covered his head with both hands, just like a child.

A few seconds later, he heard a laugh, a laugh that surely came from this evil creature, a laugh that would torment him forever...

- "Hahaha! Did I scared you?".

- "..."

- "You look like a child like that you know... Hey! Look at me, open your eyes!".

- "..."

- "If you don't open your eyes, I'll open them for you..."

It was then that the frightened human opened his eyes, and saw with them a creature, a tree, but that was actually a pokemon. A terrifying pokemon, who looked at him with his only eye.

- "It seems I won't have to do it for you. You can talk, right? Or...".

- "Y-Yes... I can talk..."

- "Very well... My name is Griff, and I'm a trevenant. Now... What's your name and what are you doing here?".

- "My name...? It's Luis... And I'm here because... I can't find my way to home..."

- "Really? Do you know were you are?"

- "N-No... I'm lost..."

- "And scared too, haha... Sorry, but your face was... I shouldn't say it..."

- "Pathetic...? I know... I'm so scared of... this kind of things..."

- "Of course not, anyone has their own fears. Now, it's not a good idea to stay here, exposed. You will come with me".

- "Where? Are you going to... help me?".

- "Yes, I can't leave someone like you in such a dangerous place. We will spend the night at my home".