Chapter 10

It was a troubling situation I have once again found myself In. I rested my chin on my hands as I watched the conversation happen before me. "August-sama! I tell you, that woman is a cruel and horrible being! You should absolutely not be around her before you are corrupted!" Lidia yelled childishly clinging to August's long black sleeve of his uniform, as he desperately tried to get her off.

        Micheal passed by me as this occurred. I pulled him aside quickly. "Yo, am I a cruel and horrible being to you?" I asked him. He kept the same gentle smile as ever. "I don't care!" He said happily. See? I sure aren't a horrible being.

         "What's going on Anyway?" He asked me as we stared at August's battle to try and get Lidia off. "A pigeon fight." I replied blankly. He laughed at my reply. "Your funny. But it's ultimately true." He said.

       "Dude! I don't care if she's a horrible being or cruel so get off me!!" August yelled. I widened my eyes. That's was an unexpected thing to say. Madeleine in the otome game was cruel and a horrible being, yet you didn't like her at all.

         What's the difference I wonder. Wait, I know the difference. I may have not taken much psychology classes but I do know. It's because I said your hair was beautiful. Well, it is. It's the prettiest black I've ever seen in my whole entire life.

        I had loved that earth more than I expected. I know it's a new life and that world is in the past now... but I feel so empty if I'm not in it. I feel sad and regretful. I just want one more day there, just one. I just want to hug my sister and watch It chapter 2 with her. I just want to try and cook. I just want to play tennis with her. I feel as though I mention my sister in every chapter haha.

"Oh yeah, You're the princess, correct?" Micheal asked me with a bright smile. "Yes, I am." I replied. "The student council has been thinking of making you into a student co member." He said with surprise.

What? No way! Me?! The scary faced Madeleine Maria de Florente?! HA! What a joke!

He kept staring at me nonchalantly, waiting. "This isn't a joke, is it?" I asked. He shaked his head.

"Why?" I asked quickly. "Well, You get the best grades in the whole school and you've always been a very authorities figure." He replied casually. Authoritative? I guess thats right somewhat. "wait, are you part of the student council?" I asked. He nodded, "I'm Vice President."

    Michael in student council?

I stayed silent for a while before intensely staring at his bright smile. "I'm in." I assured. He smiled gently.

"Wonderful, Thank you, Madeleine-sama." Michael flashed a brilliant smile. "What am I supposed to do?" I asked.

"Well, we don't exactly have a girls rep and leader." He thought aloud. "Girls rep and leader?" I asked. He smiled, "Yes, the girls rep and leader, is the leader of girls and represents them in decisions."

"Do You think I'd fit in that job?"

"Of course, You have the face for it."

"Is that a joke?"

"No."

"...."

"Well, I accept." I said as I shook his hand. "Good, come to the student co room after school to make it official." He said as he walked away.

Hm....

"Orbella?" Copy asked questionably, "What is that?" I looked down at my magic orb. It was a bright shade of blue, matching my eye color almost too exactly. Copy kept staring at it, he seemed cautious around it. "It's my magic orb, a basic manifestation of my power. You should know about this, since its a basic skill." I said scoldingly. He looked at me with disgust, probably thinking, "Wtf you think I'm fkin stupid?"

" I know that, but it has a perfect color. It's like your part of the royal family." He said. What? Ugh, how'd you catch on? "How so?" I asked. He looked at me blankly. "It's because the royal family blokes all have perfect orbs that match them perfectly. See, it's the same with yours." He pointed to my orb in my hand. I quickly distinguished it.

        "Well, maybe it's because I work really hard on magic." I replied. He looked like he didn't believe me. "Oh really." He muttered as he sipped his earl grey tea. Shut up, I can't come up with excuses on the fly.

       I met up with the student council and was officially a member. What a historic event, I never thought this would happen. I'm the youngest student co ever since I'm in middle School LOL. Well, I'm taking higher classes than my grade, so..

        I wonder if I portray a dignified presence?

       Once again, Lidia was bothering August. In the game didn't you woo like at least 6 good looking highschool men? Why are you like this? "August-sama! You should have lunch with me!" And "August-sama, sit near me!" Are driving me insane.

       Some of the other girls noticed the fact I wasn't scolding Lidia and started calling me a f#%@$ 'leader of girls, ha! More like pushover! The last leader, Titania-sama was so much better, I wish she didn't graduate.' Like really? Comparing me to this Titania-sama, like who even is she???

        I knew I had to do something about this. Why did I even accept to be leader of the girls!? It was because of Michael's pretty face wasn't it, you biased girl! Ugh..

     It's getting stressful when I just walk the halls. Now they all get to have a chance to talk bad about me without repercussions because they can just say it's criticism on my work! Goddamit!

        Ugh, what to do. I should probably start being strict now. The next time I see Lidia bothering August, I'll scold her.

      "August-sama! August-sama!" Lidia yelled trying to get August's attention. August had decided to ignore her. I sighed as I felt girls glares on my back. "What are you think you're doing, Lidia-San." I asked her.

She looked surprised, as she turned her head to me. Lidia pursed her lips. "I'm not . bothering anyone am I?" She said with a smile, looking a bit nervous.

"Why do you think that." I asked her barely moving. She looked shocked. "Uh what do you mean?"

"You are not acknowledging how much of a public nuisance you've become." I said. "Excuse me?" She asked. "Do you truly believe you constantly bothering August makes him like you more. Quite the opposite actually." I replied. She looked offended.

"Listen, I'm just asking you to shut up and sit down." I muttered.

"Ha! What gives you the right to order me around!?" She yelled.

"Maybe you are again forgetting the position you are in, Madam Schneider. I'm the princess of the huge Florente empire, and you are the illegitimate child of a count, including the fact that I am your senpai, leader of the girls, and girls rep. While you are... wait what are you again, I've forgotten."

She went silent.

"Oh...yes. I do remember. Nothing."

"I should be asking you. What gives you the right to talk back to me?" I asked as I frighteningly looked down on her. Lidia slowly moved back to her desk and sat.

The girls around were silently shocked. "Wowie, Leine. That was scary." August said staring at me, blankly. I laughed brightly, "Brioche cake at home?" He nodded with a smile.

"Oh yes, there's a ball coming up, right? Your dad said you need to look fancy so you can't wear anything casual." August said. Hm? A ball? I guess I'll have to go dress shopping tomorrow.