18

Third POV

Aliciel look at him with a raised eyebrow. "Prince Vilanc?"

"Good day." Vilanc greeted her as he sit beside her.

"You're not inside?"

"Being in the middle of the crowds is not my cup of tea." he said with a smile as they sat there together. "Why are you out here?" he asked curiously.

Aliciel turned her head towards him as her red eyes meet his black-reddish eyes. "The crowds makes me suffocated." she replied truthfully. She's also not a fan of crowds.

"Can I ask you some questions?" Vilanc asked while looking at the sky.

"Then ask." Aliciel replied with her usual cold voice that strangely make Vilanc smile sincerely.

"Is there something or someone precious in your life?"

"...yes."

"Do you hate someone?"

"...I don't."

"If you could rewrite your fate, what would you do?"

"...I would do what I did and try my best to make up for my mistakes."

Vilanc widen his eyes at her statement and let out a low chuckle. "That's nice." he replied to her statement as his gaze directed downwards.

"Do you have... at least... one regret?"

"I have many of them."

"Many of it?"

"So many that I wish I could just curse myself."

"How come?"

"...."

"I won't pressure you to talk about it. I apologise."

Aliciel only look down as memories piercing through her head. There's a lot going on in her family.

Vilanc stood up from his seat as he handed out his hand politely. Aliciel only look at him questioningly.

"Why don't we dance here? No one will come here." he offered with a smile.

"But we can't hear the music." Aliciel reasoned logically.

Vilanc chuckled. "I'll hummed it for you." he said kindly, leaving no argument as Aliciel only sigh and take his hand as she stood up.

She put her right hand on his shoulder as her left hand hold his right hand. He put his left arm around her waist as his right arm holding her left arm.

He start to hummed a slow song that sounds soft and gentle as they begin to dance together.

Somehow that warms Aliciel's eyes as she form a small smile and start to enjoy the dance they shared together.

They dance together, enjoying every moment they have without a care.

Their eyes met each other as the colour shared a resemblance.

Red.

"Did you enjoy this little dance?" Vilanc asked as he stop to hummed but keep on dancing.

"I truly enjoy it." Aliciel replied sincerely while looking at him.

"You're so good at dancing."

"You too."

"...I can't wait to meet you again when school starts." Vilanc smiled at her. "You're turning 16 right?" Aliciel nodded at his question and Vilanc chuckled.

Unfortunately, their little dance have to end because people will start to search them, missing the whole banquet.

"I'd like to dance with you again sometimes." he said while letting go of her hand.

"It would be an honour."