| Aftermath |

Hello all!

Thank you all again for taking the time to read my book! I appreciate your support and interest!

Much like what I'm planning on doing with my next project, Love is Blind and every project after it, I'm going to use this part as a way to get feedback, criticism, and create open discussions regarding the book and its second upcoming version.

As a writer, I always appreciate feedback whether it be negative or positive, because without either, how would one learn to better their material? This part serves the purpose to create an intimacy between you and I, and help to make you feel more comfortable in sharing your views without repercussions, and create a link between your voice and how my stories are written.

Below are some questions I'm interested in knowing the answers to. And over time, more questions will be added. They aren't in any particular order; and near the end, you all will be able to ask your own questions and lead your own discussions. Anyway, if you're willing to discuss or answer any below, please do not hesitate to do so. Cordial honesty is appreciated. And as warning, this list of questions will be extensive.

 And as warning, this list of questions will be extensive

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

How do you feel after reading the book?

Why do you feel this way?

What about the book deters you or makes you stop reading opposed to another book just like it? What makes it more readable compared to them?

What about this book is cliche? What isn't?

What about this book made you finish it?

Did you skim through the entire book?

What about the intro made you roll your eyes in distain or highly interested?

Did the intro serve any purpose in foreshadowing, displaying personality, enabling conducive environment for a general vibe or aesthetic of the book?

Did you feel that there were more filler chapters than ones with needed information?

Did you feel that events were random and served no other purpose but to create diversity in setting or any other banal reason?

As a writer, what would you have done differently?

As a reader, what would you have preferred to see?

How lack luster is the characterization?

Who was your most liked character and why?

How complex do you feel the characters are and or could be?

What are some things you find about the characters to be indubitably similar to another in the story?