26. Cause This Is Thriller!

A/n drama, drama, drama my lovelies. Enjoy yourselves! I did while writing it. Anyways here you go. Drama, Action, Feels and funnys!

Enjoy!

Rafael Costa POV

As we neared the Debaro estate, Damon De Luca and his brothers grew restless.

Dante and Enzo bickered through the communications link. Damon was the eldest De Luca child at the age of 31, with Enzo the middle brother at age 27 and Dante was the same age as Isabella - his elder twin sister both aged 24.

Isabella was taken and - we all thought to be killed - five years ago when she was just 19 years of age. My family and Damon's were close, we had an alliance, but I had also grown up with them so Isabella's disappearance shook both their family and my own.

"Are you okay babe?" Xander asks beside me in the passenger seat.

I nodded before lifting the my hand that held his and pressed my lips to his knuckles.

"Yes, I just don't know how Isabella will cope with her freedom once we get her out." I say thoughtfully.

Sparing a glace at my lover and husband I see him nod before replying. "Yes, but I doubt Cassidy will let her close herself off, much like Leon won't let Lucy out of his sight for most likely the next 6 years." He chuckles at the end.

Leon Artimis POV

"Stop with the mean mug Archer and get in the mindset." Ethan states from the back of the van while nudging Archer's shoulder. Casey gives Archer a pat on the knee and Archer sighs.

He hated the idea of Casey coming with us, but we all decided that with how Alistair betrayed us, we weren't chancing losing someone else. Even with the backing of the De Luca Mafia we were only so trusting. Especially with the betrayals of both Grant and Alistair.

Gripping the steering wheel tighter a puffed out a harsh breath. My eyes shifted to Drew who sat in the passenger seat of the van beside me.

He had a blank look on his face as he stared out the window.

"They'll be okay. God knows it's impossible to get rid of her." I mutter sparing a glace to him just to see him shake his head with a small smile on his face.

Nico Skies POV

"Cause this is thriller!" I hiss as I punched another guard in his face.

"Nico-" Cassidy paused as she took down another guy. "-the Zombie puns stopped being funny about 30 seconds after the seventh one you said." Cassidy stated before grabbing my hand to pull me out of the way of a flying object.

Was that a toy rocket or a rocket shaped Dildo...

I don't think I ever want to know.

"We've got to get to Lucy and the others, before Demitri decides to move them out of that room."

Nodding we make our way down the hallway before stopping out the front of a door.

Cassidy pulls out a Bobby pin as I turned around to keep an eye out.

"I'm in." She says as she opens the door.

"Lucy?"

Lucy walked towards us, with Declan wrapped in her arms.

Cassidy let's a breath out, before darting her eyes around the empty room.

"Where's Isabella?" Cassidy states looking around the room again.

"Alexi came and took her, he said he wanted her one last time, he's planning on killing her before her brothers get here." She states lowly while covering Declan's head and ears with her hands. Lucy shakes her head.

I nod as I process the information. "Cass, you get them out, I'll go get Isabella." I states as I pull out my gun and check the bullets I have left in it.

1 clip and 7 bullets in the current clip.

"What? Nico-" I cut her off

"You get them out, or at least start, Leon and the others should be here soon, I'll go searching for Isabella."

Running out of the room before she could have a go at me or come after me and help.

A/n this chapter is short and all over the place and I sincerely apologize for it, but I figured I'd give you a somewhat shitty short chapter and then give all the other good chapters I have written after this chapter.