my ok life

What do you think is harder to ignore: the fact that you're 12x richer than anyone in your high school; or the fact that you have 6 older brothers who are crazy protective over you? Well, count yourselves EXTREMELY lucky that this isn't your life.

My name is Park Jae Young, I'm the only girl and youngest among my 6 brothers: Park Seokjin, Park Hoseok, Park Namjoon, Park Jimin, Park Taehyung and Park Jungkook. Since I'm turning 14 in less than a week, my brothers have been 5 times more protective than they usually are. They could be classed as stalkers if they weren't related to me! I only trust Tae more than the others; we seem to have an inseparable bond, even though they're all up to 4 years older than me! Also, there's my bestie Ahn Sae Eun [shout-out! saelucky13] who's like the sister I never had; lucky her, she's already bonded with her soulmate Jackson Wang, who happens to be good friends with my brothers!

If my soulmate is a rich, introverted musician with flawless skin that my family knows, I wouldn't be surprised. My dad owns a record label that makes all the soundtracks to Korean movies and TV shows and my mum owns a cosmetics company that a lot of the most famous beauty brands in Korea trade with; they're not around much.

My brothers all have the music gene and I seem to have it too, much to the disappointment of my mum! Thinking about it now, I wouldn't mind if my soulmate was rich, introverted, musical and had flawless skin, just as long as we love each other for who we are and not what we have...

vote & comment 💜

©2020 joonie_mai-mai