Chapter 1

Footsteps echoed in the empty hallway, as pinkette tried to walked faster to reach the emergency room that held the broken pieces of her past. Her heart was beating loudly, as if it's going burst out of her chest. Her eyes blinked rapidly, trying to contain the tears from escaping. She was never good at hiding her emotions. Not even after Seven years after being abandoned by people she considered her Family. She thought about it before. What will she do when they come back? She wanted to hate them. But she couldn't bring herself to do so. Oh how much she tried to forget them. But there was always this part of her heart that just hurt and hurts so much. She always wanted to asked them why was she left behind? Why she wasn't even worth the explanation?

She still remembered that morning. Going to wait for her team members to show up. But minutes turned into hours and no one showed up. She went to Naruto's place first. It was locked, Went to Ichiraku in the hope of finding her blond teammate their but no luck, She felt something then. Fear. But shaking off those thoughts, she went to Kakashi's place. Then to the memorial stone, Finally she went to the Hokage's Office.

Sakura was panicking. Her hurried knocking on the Tsunade's door was enough proof. Tongue darted out to lick her dry lips, in nervousness. Hands trembling as they pushed the door opened as soon as she heard a 'come in'.

One look at the dishevelled appearance on her usually tidy student, Tsunade knew. Poor fourteen year old girl looked on the verge of tears. "They didn't tell you." It was more of statement than a question.

Sakura looked alarmed, "Didn't tell me what, Shishou?" Voice heavy with emotions, "I was looking for Kakashi, Naruto and Sai. We were supposed to meet eight hours ago."

"They left on a long term mission last night, Sakura." And relief flooded to Sakura.

"Oh. They must have forgotten to tell me." She nodded.

Tsunade felt bad for her as she told her, "They asked you to be pulled out from Team Kakashi."

Sakura blinked. Mouth opening and closing as she tried to say something but could only utter, "....They what?"

"Sakura, You're no longer a part of Team Kakashi. As requested by all of the members of team." Tsunade sighed as she sat the pen down, and continued with the softened voice, "They said your performance lacked and it was slowing the rest of the team down. Trust me, I tried to reject their request but the council had already given the approval with a reasoning about you not being compatible with the Kyuubi vessel, Konoha's Copy Ninja and A retired Anbu."

And those footsteps flattered. Sakura stared at the door in front of her. Calm Yourself. She reminded herself. You're a ninja, for god's sake. Don't let them have the pleasure of seeing the effect they have on you. She took a deep breath, pushed her chest out and held her head high with a professional smile on her face, Sakura pushed opened the door to meet the demons of her past.