Chapter 16

Jungkook POV:I noticed a flush crept up on her face

Jungkook POV:
I noticed a flush crept up on her face. She tried to hide her smile by lowering her gaze. Blankly staring at her, I moved away.

I wasn't in the right state of mind. This wasn't supposed to happen. Not only, I confessed to her, but kissed her?

I must've gone crazy.

I hurried my steps to leave the room, closing the door behind. Patting my chest, I leaned against the door.

Why is my heart beating so hard?

The image of our kiss flashed across my mind. I slapped myself, to get out of those thoughts.

"Get yourself together, Jungkook!" I slapped my cheeks harder.

"Have you finally lost your mind? What are you doing?!" I flinched getting startled by the low raspy voice of Yoongi hyung.

He stared at me weirdly as if I came from another planet.

"N-Nothing."

Hoseok hyung came out of nowhere, squealing in a high tone, "We are leaving~ Where is Y/n?"

After a while, Jimin and Jin hyung came after him. Hoseok hyung was about to enter our room, but I blocked his way.

Spreading my arms, I stopped him, "Why are you looking for her? She is eating her food. Don't disturb her, hyung!"

Why was he after my wife?

"Why are you being so overprotective?" He pouted, sulking and went back to the living room.

Phew! Finally, he gave up.

Jin hyung smirked standing in front of me.

"Our Jungkookie has grown up, he is in love-" I covered his mouth with my hands, I was afraid Y/n will hear him.

While I was covering his mouth, Y/n came out of the room. She glanced up at me for a second before looking away, blushing.

Scratching my head, I lowered my gaze. Jin hyung looked at me and then at her.

"You both are acting weird."

"Guys, I think we should leave now. Bye Y/n. Bye Jungkook." Namjoon hyung dragged them out of the house, saving me from answering their questions. They left bidding goodbye.

Both of us went back to our room. I tried to avoid her since I was scared of how she was going to react.

Before I could enter the washroom, she called out my name, "Jungkook!"

"I wanted to tell you something." She told once I turned around.

I raised my eyebrows, pretending as nothing happened between us.

"I..." She was hesitating to say it. 

Her response made me curious. 

Impatiently, I waited for her answer.