Smack

The bells sounded. Truck 81, Squad 3, Engine 51, Ambulance 61, multiple vehicle accident, 3000th Block of Wells St.

The occupants of all four trucks geared up and sped to the scene.

Once they arrived Casey scanned the scene, looking where to send his team.

"Gallo, Kidd I need you to get the driver out of this vehicle" Casey ordered.

"Mouch, help me get the backseat clear" Casey said. Mouch ran over to Casey.

"Squad get the passengers of this vehicle out" Kelly said over the screaming of the people inside the second car.

"Help get me out of here please!" A women screamed.

"Hang on we're gonna get you out!" Stella shouted.

"Gallo get the jaws" Stella said.

"You got it!" He said running over to truck. He opened the compartment and grabbed the jaws, then closed it. He ran back over to Stella.

Stella positioned the jaws and watched them open the door. When the door came off the women jumped out into Gallo's arms.

Gallo passed her to Sylvie who brought her to the ambulance.

"This doors not opening!" Mouch shouted.

"We can't get it open from this side!" Casey shouted over Mouch.

Without thinking twice Gallo jumped inside the vehicle and into the backseat with the two kids.

"Can you get your seatbelt undone?" He asked the smaller one. He shook his head. Gallo pulled out a knife and cut the seatbelt, freeing the kid who crawled into Gallo's lap.

"What are your names?" He asked the kids.

"Ethan" the smaller one said.

"Faith" the older one replied.

"Ethan you think you can crawl over mommy's seat and out her door" Gallo asked the kid.

Ethan shook his head.

"You see that firefighter? That's Casey, he's going to be right there to get you out of the door" Gallo said pointing to Casey. Ethan crawled over the seat and fell face first, luckily Casey caught him before he fell out of the car.

"I can't move I can't move I can't feel my legs!" Faith said panicking.

"I need a C-collar!" Gallo said, Casey passed him one through the broken window. Gallo put the C-Collar around Faith's neck.

Flames erupted from inside the car, Faith screamed.

Mouch cleared the fire with a fire extinguisher.

A loud bang and movement of the car caused Gallo to fall back and smack his head against the metal frame.

"Hey!" Boden's shouted walking up to the car window that slammed into the car Gallo was in.

"You do you think your doing here?!" Boden asked.

The driver didn't answer.

"I have a man trying to free a kid from that car!" Boden yelled.

Patrol came over took the guy from the car.

"I want him arrested for assault on a firefighter" Boden demanded.

"Gallo you okay?" Casey asked, He didn't answer.

Faith wiggled herself from her seatbelt and bolted out of the front door.

Foster grabbed her and brought her to where her brother and mom was waiting.

They managed to get the door off the car and Casey carefully pulled Gallo from the car.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yea Yea I'm fine" Gallo replied.

"Go to Med, it's protocol" Casey said patting him on his back before he walked over to 61.

Squad had gotten the passengers from the second vehicle out.

61 headed off to Med, Truck Squad and Engine headed back to the firehouse.
——
"What's the verdict?" Foster asked jokingly to Dr Halstead.

"Concussion, he's fine" Will replied.

"Alright then bulletproof let's go" Foster said guiding Gallo back to 61. He climbed aboard the back, Foster shut the doors.
——
"He's alive" Sylvie said as Foster and Gallo climbed out of the ambulance.

"He's made of steel that's why" Herman said.

"Gallo, Casey in my office" Boden said.

"So the guy who rammed the car Gallo was in has been booked for assault" Boden said.

"That's great" Casey said.

"How are you doing Gallo?" Boden asked.

"I'm fine just a minor concussion" Gallo replied, Boden nodded and signalled for them to leave.