Trent?

The travel day was long, it was chaotic due to the people I was riding with. Greg, Dustin, and Jim. Aka. Trent, Chuck Taylor, and Orange Cassidy. Now they were all arguing about how they wipe.

"Oh my god! Who the hell cares? You all know each other, you two live together so why in the actual hell do we care about how you wipe!" I finally snapped and put my hands over my face as I hear Greg laughing at me as we pull up to the arena I get out of the car walking over to him waiting on him to get his bags out of the back. "How many makeups do you have to do tonight?" I stopped and looked at him raising my brow slowly. "How many makeups? Makeups? Make. Ups?" I walked away from him laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my eyes until I got to my little area and I got to wipe my eyes. The night went on I did Britt, Brandi, and Riho's makeup and took a picture of them all separate for the Instagram page. I had to groom up Chucks hair. "You know Greg hasn't stopped talking about how you walked away from him. It hurt his feelings." I giggled and shook my head. "He's okay, he's a big boy. I just it was so funny." Little did I know he was right behind me and he wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me up. "It wasn't that funny."

They had to go out and wrestle SCU. I watched from the monitor and then I saw Trent land wrong on his neck. I moved closer and noticed how everyone was being so gentle so careful. After the match I met him in the back and let all my panicked questions fly out. "Are you okay? What happened? Is your neck okay?" This time he laughed at me walking away from me. I furrowed my eyebrows and followed him quickly. "Okay when I did it, I didn't have you worried sick. Answer my question." He smiled as he sat down pulling his arm elbow pad down and patted his knee. I walked over sitting down. "I'm fine. Sore but totally okay." I gave a nod and kissed the side of his head. "Ew your damn sweaty." He laughed and kissed my lips quickly. "Sorry." Greg and I were not that affectionate in our two year relationship, unless we were in the privacy of our own respective homes. I wasn't so sure Dustin even knew we were dating.

"Hey I have a questions for you." Greg looked me dead in the eyes while we ate dinner with everyone and I nodded slowly. "Shoot." He smiled and handed me a key to his apartment, I assumed. My eyes glanced between the key and Greg's smirk on his face. "Move in with me?" The confused look on Chuck and Orange's faces said it all, they had no clue. "Yeah sure." I smiled at him leaning over kissing his cheek.

"What the hell just happened?" Chuck looked at us both and I shrugged. "We're moving in together."