Jon Moxley

Requested by YuGiOhfan1999 !

It was a tough back and forth between Jon, who was already in a bad mood cause of his eye, and Ortiz, who was fighting for the honor of the Inner Circle. I was sitting backstage watching the intense bout take place until something covered my entire face and I could hear muffled voices until I was knocked out.

Once the bag was taken off my head and I came to my senses I could hear talking. "And Mox, I was wondering how i could get under your skin, make you feel like I felt when you stole that $750,000. Car from me and I think we figured it out. I felt myself suddenly being jerked into the view of the camera with a yelp in pain. "I took the one person who means the most to you." Chris laughed putting a hand to cup my cheeks. "Isn't she precious." I couldn't see his reaction but I know Jon, and he doesn't take stuff being stolen from him lightly. Jericho laughed and pushed me back. "She's mine now Mox, oh no, she belongs to the Inner Circle." And I assumed the camera was off cause after that he tossed me to the side walking out of the door.

Hours, I spend hours locked in a room with no water, no food, however they left me with Jake Hager. I was banging on doors hoping Jon would find me. "He's not gonna hear you, that door is too big now shut up and get overt it." I sat down crying, I felt the tears stream down my face as I heard the door being torn off the hinges I jumped up running over. "Did he hurt you? Where is he? I'm gonna kill him." I shushed him and he locked eyes with Jake attacking him. It took all of the backstage crew to get them apart.

Once the two were separated and I was finally back with the love of my life I answered his questions. "I am perfectly fine. He didn't hurt me to bad. I don't know where he is." He kissed my head and took the extra precaution getting me checked out. "Thank you." Jon gave me a weird look and raised his brows. "For what?"

"Saving me from Jericho. Loving me in general." He smiled and kissed my head. "I love, loving you. And I love kicking ass.  Mainly I love you, and I'll do anything for my girl."